Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

After El Dorado

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
Well, we all know how we don't want the game to stop after El Dorado.This is my idea.Once we get there, it's really a fake, Marco Pollo wanted us to believe it was the real deal.But then we have to find the real one.And one of the real piece of the map is inside El Dorado as a clue.So the game keeps on going.

Ensign
Dec 28, 2008
But there could also be other treasures your pirate and his or her crew are looking for.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Deadeyejacobking on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
Well, we all know how we don't want the game to stop after El Dorado.This is my idea.Once we get there, it's really a fake, Marco Pollo wanted us to believe it was the real deal.But then we have to find the real one.And one of the real piece of the map is inside El Dorado as a clue.So the game keeps on going.
Good idea but once we get to El Dorado I don't want it to be a fake. If it is fake this game would be pointless. Once we get there we want it done and do something else cause we just don't one really long story arc cause it'll get boring and people will leave like what they did in wizard101 so ki don't mess this game up!

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
Or, a better idea, get a new treasure for crying out loud! :P

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Tarlac Ward on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
Or, a better idea, get a new treasure for crying out loud! :P
Oh oh oh, how about the lost treasure of Celestia? Here is how it goes; after you discover El Dorodo, you find the skeleton of Marco Pollo, and in his hand is a stone tablet which turns out to be a piece of a map. The tablet holds 3 symbols in one circle; the sun, the moon, and a star, the symbols of Celestia. The Armada has been defeated, but their creators, the East Kingdom Company, had not abandon their sinister goal of conquering the spiral. They were the ones who created the clockwork hoard, and they're continuing to do so. They tried taking over by wealth, so they are going to try to use knowledge, and force. The secret treasure of the Celestians was their book of galactic knowledge, and their gemstones of the sun, moon, and stars (which fetches a pretty penny). But the company also wants the spiral's ultimate weapons, the horn of the maelstrom, the horn of the ice age, and the horn of meteors. Each horn summons a devastating power on any world it is used in, the horn of the maelstrom summons the Leviathan, which floods the world it is in, then the horn of the ice age summons the ever-winter (you heard about it in Wizard 101), and the horn of meteors summons a whole downpour of fiery meteors down on that world. That is why you must find them first before the East Kingdom Company does, if they get their hands on those horns, there will be no stopping them.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
Oh oh oh, how about the lost treasure of Celestia? Here is how it goes; after you discover El Dorodo, you find the skeleton of Marco Pollo, and in his hand is a stone tablet which turns out to be a piece of a map. The tablet holds 3 symbols in one circle; the sun, the moon, and a star, the symbols of Celestia. The Armada has been defeated, but their creators, the East Kingdom Company, had not abandon their sinister goal of conquering the spiral. They were the ones who created the clockwork hoard, and they're continuing to do so. They tried taking over by wealth, so they are going to try to use knowledge, and force. The secret treasure of the Celestians was their book of galactic knowledge, and their gemstones of the sun, moon, and stars (which fetches a pretty penny). But the company also wants the spiral's ultimate weapons, the horn of the maelstrom, the horn of the ice age, and the horn of meteors. Each horn summons a devastating power on any world it is used in, the horn of the maelstrom summons the Leviathan, which floods the world it is in, then the horn of the ice age summons the ever-winter (you heard about it in Wizard 101), and the horn of meteors summons a whole downpour of fiery meteors down on that world. That is why you must find them first before the East Kingdom Company does, if they get their hands on those horns, there will be no stopping them.
couple of problems: marco pollo's body and grave are in valencia, unicorns created the clockwork armada, i would want a less scavenger-hunt like storyline (been there done that), and the last one is more advice than problem, but remember when you hear your parents voices in the crystal cave and tell your pirate that there graves are in el dorado? i think their spirits should continue the story.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2011
I got and idea Kane will blast out everything with a seacred weapon he got from El dorado and we didnt notice and was now going to get rid of all pirates just then Avery tells you of the legendry weapon not for a chosen warrior but pirate!And to get it you need to fight Kane's brothers and fight until you get it then after getting it you defeat Kane in a battle when you think everything is over a new bad guy comes and wants to make all pirates slaves and right when you will fight it you find out tat it resurected Kane and then runs away for more power then i dont know rest.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Elemutation on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
couple of problems: marco pollo's body and grave are in valencia, unicorns created the clockwork armada, i would want a less scavenger-hunt like storyline (been there done that), and the last one is more advice than problem, but remember when you hear your parents voices in the crystal cave and tell your pirate that there graves are in el dorado? i think their spirits should continue the story.
and the armada is the enemy cause the valencians built so many they lost control over them. the armada werent built by an evil overlord wanting to conquer the spiral. the armada thought about it themselves

Ensign
Sep 16, 2010
I hope you dont believe its the only Treasure in the World. There are so many out there that we need an Armada of ships to carry it all ;D

And not every Treasure is gold,jewels and riches, the most valuable Treasure is Family and Friends...and your/my Crew.

Lux

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
I definitely want the game to continue, but it'll just be boring to keep the game going like this, and remember, it's not just the objective that matters, it's the obstacles too, how are we going to replace one of the greatest works of evil, the armada, with something equally or even more evil? We can make a bunch of great ideas for teasures or goals or storylines, just as long as the villians are cool.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
how aboult map pieaces fake and you see the treasure and you see the real map

Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
I have an idea but it's probably not that good but here it goes...

We get to El Dorado then find our parent's grave. Old Scratch summons our parent's spirits and they talk to us (I don't know what they say) then they're interrupted by Kane and his armada troop. We fight Kane and his armada troop but Kane gets away. Then we go on different quests to find Kane, defeat him and save the spiral. After that, there's a new treasure he wants us to find. He says if we find it we could rule the spiral and make it safe for everyone. But a new evil warlord pops up somewhere in the spiral and he's after the treasure too. So we have to find the treasure before he does. Then the evil warlord rounds up the most dangerous villains in spiral so he can take it over.

Sound good?

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I don't think we will have to worry about what will happen afterwards for a long time, but I don't think all our problems will be solved by getting to el Dorado and foiling the Armada. For one thing, Kane -- reputatably 'stronger, faster, smarter' than anyone-- will likely take all possible ends to a conflict into consideration, and have an escape route. So while we will hopefully defeat Kane and destroy The Machine, I doubt we will actually kill him (though you never know). The Armada is also huge! Stopping their current plans is good for the whole Spiral, but unlikely to get rid of them entirely.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i think the treasure should be a gem stone to a complete other spiral ! with completely other worlds

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
this is obvious. if this is the end Kingisle is throwing away a amazing game! but personally i think they should have to go back to Dragonspyre again to find a lost city. but first they have to go to Avalon to find the source of where Marco pollo REALLY put the map and then avery should have a puppet show about an old saying. Once you go to avalon you meet blind mew and you find a saying thats next to a garbage can. For those who think they prevail what they really dont know is that they failed the gold is fake its in a lake and thats why i'm the smartest! but then the armada is there too and they hunt you down and take you back to Valencia where you meet Kane but you break free and have to fight him but its a like REALLY hard boss battle so he has like twenty armada guys helping him and if you escape you have to travel around the spiral to pick up clues for where the lake is ( dragonspyre). just a just a suggestion but i think it would make a huge twist to the game.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
I don't think we will have to worry about what will happen afterwards for a long time, but I don't think all our problems will be solved by getting to el Dorado and foiling the Armada. For one thing, Kane -- reputatably 'stronger, faster, smarter' than anyone-- will likely take all possible ends to a conflict into consideration, and have an escape route. So while we will hopefully defeat Kane and destroy The Machine, I doubt we will actually kill him (though you never know). The Armada is also huge! Stopping their current plans is good for the whole Spiral, but unlikely to get rid of them entirely.
Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
True and have you forgotten even if we kill kane one of the armada elites could take over as ruler like some almost as good like bishop or rooke they could easily become rulers if we dont kill them first

Slick Cody Jones lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkinslvl 44

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
mara45901 on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
I have an idea but it's probably not that good but here it goes...

We get to El Dorado then find our parent's grave. Old Scratch summons our parent's spirits and they talk to us (I don't know what they say) then they're interrupted by Kane and his armada troop. We fight Kane and his armada troop but Kane gets away. Then we go on different quests to find Kane, defeat him and save the spiral. After that, there's a new treasure he wants us to find. He says if we find it we could rule the spiral and make it safe for everyone. But a new evil warlord pops up somewhere in the spiral and he's after the treasure too. So we have to find the treasure before he does. Then the evil warlord rounds up the most dangerous villains in spiral so he can take it over.

Sound good?
how about we combine our two and bang! we have another few worlds