Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An affirmation in good faith, just may be needed.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 07, 2015
I believe they are taking such a long time because there are three skyways in Valencia, which means it may take longer to make. Also I have a feeling this coming update will be really huge. I hope Captain Steed will need our assistance again because I feel we did not learn that much about him in the earlier part of Valencia. Also I'm hoping for either Polaris or Grizzleheim. Also I'm hoping for another Marleybone skyway. Btw what kinds of animals do you think are from Kent Skyway?

Trustworthy Seamus Webb

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
HossCountryBoy on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
I believe they are taking such a long time because there are three skyways in Valencia, which means it may take longer to make. Also I have a feeling this coming update will be really huge. I hope Captain Steed will need our assistance again because I feel we did not learn that much about him in the earlier part of Valencia. Also I'm hoping for either Polaris or Grizzleheim. Also I'm hoping for another Marleybone skyway. Btw what kinds of animals do you think are from Kent Skyway?

Trustworthy Seamus Webb
Welcome to the messageboards Seamus Great place to start out your posting is in the affirmation dept.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Keep up the great affirmation guys. We need to let those hardworking Devs feel our love.
For a reminder of how much they have already done, I did a post on the fansite Adventures of the Spiral that might help remind us how hard they really HAVE been working in the past two years.

Administrator
Hi all!

I wanted to step in here and just let you know that there is still a team of people who work on Pirate101. We'll have more information and a Producer's letter forthcoming. We will provide more information when we can. (I'm glad to hear that many of you enjoyed the recent KI Live!)

This thread is starting to derail, and so we're going to close it for now.

Stay tuned for more information from the top!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*