Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

any doctor who fans here?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Calamity Finch on Dec 19, 2018 wrote:
I have got to try to hold a Dr. Who theme meeting, in game. Maybe it will be possible during vacation soon. I wonder if there are people who would be interested in going, but unable to post here. If you can post, and have any suggestions on what to do, where to hold it, or when is the best time for you, please let us know. The more the merrier, and time and tide waits for snowman.
Well, that didn't happen. I had some unexpected stuff happen and had no time. I would still like to make a get together party though. I might throw it open to all in a more general posting to maximize attendees. Interested?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jan 18, 2019 wrote:
Well, that didn't happen. I had some unexpected stuff happen and had no time. I would still like to make a get together party though. I might throw it open to all in a more general posting to maximize attendees. Interested?
Have a Dr. Who party? I missed the first announcement, YES! Try to schedule it again. Make a separate posting for this.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Anyone know when the new episodes will be back?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Hey, Who fans! I still want to get some kind of a sci fi party going, but real life has been a bit chaotic lately. If anyone else wants to host one, please do. If you hold one, I'll try to make it if I can. Otherwise, I'll try when I can pick a good day in advance enough to post it.

Administrator
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Bat Masterson on May 24, 2019 wrote:
I'm also a Dr. Who fan!
Glad to hear it, welcome to the thread! Any chance the professor might visit the Pirate part of the spiral? Many of us would like to run into him, perhaps in the Isle of Dogs. In case you missed them, over on the what's cooking thread, there are some past posts involving a couple of fun bakers in Marleybone, Baker Tom and Baker Colin. Baker Colin is fashion-impaired, and his snacks are usually very colorful.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Calamity Finch on May 29, 2019 wrote:
Glad to hear it, welcome to the thread! Any chance the professor might visit the Pirate part of the spiral? Many of us would like to run into him, perhaps in the Isle of Dogs. In case you missed them, over on the what's cooking thread, there are some past posts involving a couple of fun bakers in Marleybone, Baker Tom and Baker Colin. Baker Colin is fashion-impaired, and his snacks are usually very colorful.
I'd enjoy a Five B.O.X.E.S. equivalent for Pirate!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Looks like New Year's is when the next episode is supposed to arrive.