Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila Doubloon..

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 19, 2009
So I had the aquila Doubloon and It gave me medusa.. But for the life of me I have NO idea why she removed ALL positive things off My allies an myself.. It was a very very bad move. I cant control her at all but I was hoping someone at Ki could remove that spell from the aquilan doubloon? And has anyone else been blind-sided By this sudden disadvantage like that from an ally?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Maycast on Apr 30, 2020 wrote:
So I had the aquila Doubloon and It gave me medusa.. But for the life of me I have NO idea why she removed ALL positive things off My allies an myself.. It was a very very bad move. I cant control her at all but I was hoping someone at Ki could remove that spell from the aquilan doubloon? And has anyone else been blind-sided By this sudden disadvantage like that from an ally?
It rarely happens and Medusa only uses it if she can't otherwise attack. In situations where she's near the enemy that power can be useful.