Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ashes of the Armarda pack - all housing items

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
My wife and I were taking advantage of the sale to purchase some packs and we were sad to see some of the packs only gave housing items. I understand that there are chances at play here, but it really stinks when that happens.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KiwiChickenz on Nov 21, 2017 wrote:
My wife and I were taking advantage of the sale to purchase some packs and we were sad to see some of the packs only gave housing items. I understand that there are chances at play here, but it really stinks when that happens.
I think of packs like the Claw Machines in arcades, full of cheap plastic toys, a few stuffed animal and that glorious gold watch.
My luck generally stinks for packs, only a few times have I received a companion from any of them.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I can understand. I myself am having a similar dilemma: I'm a little disappointed to see that the Gryphon Mount is not on sale.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
I see where you're coming from. My luck sucks bilge for packs, but during this pack sale alone, I managed to get all the pack companions! During this day of November 22, 2017 Thanksgiving Eve, I got all the Pack Companions and because I have gotten them all, I've seen it all too. I can definitely relate to getting trash from every pack that I opened. Heck, I'll even tell you how many Crowns it took me to get the last one, Ghor the Musketeer Bear. Granted, the Dragoon took me 180,000 Crowns to get during a sale, Ghor takes the cake for being the most expensive pack companion I own, with him coming after a whopping 240,000 Crowns! On a good note, I got the Armada Sniper in 5 packs, so it really boils down to pure luck. Since I'm one of the only players who has all Pack Companions now, I'll impart some advice for you. Don't empty your bank account on packs, there are lots of better real world stuff. I bought a Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy Limited Collector's Edition and Pokemon Ultra Moon and I'm having a blast with it. Second, only buy packs during pack sales, since pack sales improve your odds of getting a companion by saving you crowns. I cannot stress this enough, but limit yourself! If you don't get a companion by a set amount, like let's say 30,000 Crowns or so, then drop packs altogether. Let the companion go and don't empty your bank account on in game items! In the end, I'm gonna wish you, your wife, and every other pirate here the best of luck in pack companion recruitment and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training and owner of all Pack Companions!)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Nov 23, 2017 wrote:
I see where you're coming from. My luck sucks bilge for packs, but during this pack sale alone, I managed to get all the pack companions! During this day of November 22, 2017 Thanksgiving Eve, I got all the Pack Companions and because I have gotten them all, I've seen it all too. I can definitely relate to getting trash from every pack that I opened. Heck, I'll even tell you how many Crowns it took me to get the last one, Ghor the Musketeer Bear. Granted, the Dragoon took me 180,000 Crowns to get during a sale, Ghor takes the cake for being the most expensive pack companion I own, with him coming after a whopping 240,000 Crowns! On a good note, I got the Armada Sniper in 5 packs, so it really boils down to pure luck. Since I'm one of the only players who has all Pack Companions now, I'll impart some advice for you. Don't empty your bank account on packs, there are lots of better real world stuff. I bought a Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy Limited Collector's Edition and Pokemon Ultra Moon and I'm having a blast with it. Second, only buy packs during pack sales, since pack sales improve your odds of getting a companion by saving you crowns. I cannot stress this enough, but limit yourself! If you don't get a companion by a set amount, like let's say 30,000 Crowns or so, then drop packs altogether. Let the companion go and don't empty your bank account on in game items! In the end, I'm gonna wish you, your wife, and every other pirate here the best of luck in pack companion recruitment and a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training and owner of all Pack Companions!)
Happy Thanksgiving to you too and congratulations!