Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday 7-22-16

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Aug 22, 2016 wrote:
I think it would be interesting to have "house guests" like Wizard101 packs come with now. For example, a Marleybone inspired pack could have a sweeping fox maid or those cute orphan kits and pups. ( Who wouldn't want to give some of those orphans a nice home? )
That would be a nice addition. I could go with it. Gives a little more life into our houses.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I really dig backstory on companions, so I thought of this- why not have Companion Lore? Like the concept art books, Companion Lore books will be housing items, featuring a certain number of companions per book. What do you think?

Ensign
Feb 24, 2010
quicksilverdrake on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
Would love to see the "team up!" option for the Pirate's Regatta (the nautical gauntlet) hold out until a full four-person team is queued up (like it does for the Tower of Moo Manchu).
good idea!

Ensign
Feb 24, 2010
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
Glad to hear there's action once again behind the scenes! I'm relieved I won't have to wait 3 years for story.....

Here are some things, besides story stuff, I'd like to see:

-All or at least most bugs, glitches, and lag fixed.
-More housing stuff, and world-themed houses and vendors that sell houses in each world.
-More hairstyles! Also dyeable hairstyles.
-More side quests, preferably in Valencia. Maybe add some of the scrapped Valencia side quests in soon?
-Team up kiosk is a very requested feature and I also think it'd be a good thing to put into Pirate101.
-Something new, that's NOT in Wizard101. A new concept of something, anything, that's new and fresh.
-A new bundle would be a good idea. We haven't gotten a new one in a looooooong time.
-A music box for the houses.

Also: I have not seen an advertisement for Pirate101 on TV since 2014. The best way to reach out to players is advertising. The existing commercials are really good, and they should be airing. Wizard101 ones still do.

That is all.
One thing. They can't fix all or most of the bugs without knowing what they are. Just saying you should add in more details. Otherwise, I COMPLETELY agree.

Ensign
Feb 24, 2010
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Sep 1, 2016 wrote:
I really dig backstory on companions, so I thought of this- why not have Companion Lore? Like the concept art books, Companion Lore books will be housing items, featuring a certain number of companions per book. What do you think?
Great idea!

Ensign
Feb 24, 2010
sunnydiana on Jul 27, 2016 wrote:
Everyone has some great ideas.

I love the ideas (already mentioned of course)

Crafting
Fishing
New Bundles
New Tower type boss

but maybe an easy addition would be to offer some very rare gear drops to Smuggler's Arena. That would keep the masses happy for a day or two. or at least the ones that have smuggler's.
Crafting I would love, but fishing... I don't really like that in w101 either. Really no point.

Ensign
Feb 24, 2010
1 Pirate Dad on Aug 6, 2016 wrote:
So my kids and I were talking about what is coming in the future and my eight year old son had some recommendations. If Polaris is someday in the future for Pirate 101 he would like to see snow rats (I believe they are a snow weasel in Alaska vs. a rat) and a boss that is a giant killer snow flake. I know this is not side content but I promised my son I would post this, plus the discussion thread is very close to 100 comments.
The only thing I DON'T like is the giant snowflake, but I would really love if there were bosses that could take up four squares and are tougher than normal bosses and it would have lots of powers but no minions. Also, minions could be nice, like class specific. Musketeer would get a Musketeer minion(Witchdocter already has minions), Bucaneer would get Bucaneer, etc.
Thanks!

PS.

Please also make drops worth more gold. I am
going bankrupt!

Ensign
Feb 24, 2010
TucsonWizard on Jul 27, 2016 wrote:
Scrip is associated with the "Black Market" which is normally a secretive place only know to a random few ne'er-do-wells. Of course, in P101, since we're Pirates, that pretty much makes us all ne'er-do-wells by definition...
Anyway, I think it would be appropriate to have some hard to locate underground markets throughout the Spiral. Most every metropolitan area has a "fence" to buy and sell "questionable" items. The tunnels under Marleybone, the villages in Mooshu and even the Crab Tunnels under Florenza would be perfect spots for black market shops. And there are many other areas scattered throughout our travels that would be prime locations. And of course, being so far away from our "hub" of Skull Island, the goods offered in these outlying locations should be COMPLETELY different than the stuff we have access to in the back room in the Bazaar.
YESSSS! That is SUCH a good idea wow wow wow wow wow u r a smart

Ensign
Feb 24, 2010
the Fearless Devil on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
First, what is "Team Up Kiosk"?

Second, Fishing? Crafting? Alchemy? What? You can only fish with magic thing-a-ma-joos. Pirates may have fished in real life, but this is the spiral. Crafting is plausible, but isn't alchemy a wizard thing?

Third, why do we need a mount system when you can put them in your house? And why put your companions in jobs when you can do it with mounts?

I guess that's it, really.

However, IDK what I'd want to add, and I haven't even got that far (my furthest character is a level 24 witchdoctor).
team kiosk is if you were to press the team up button, if other people are in team up, they will join your team up. People from different realms can a join team up that you started in your realm.

Ensign
Feb 24, 2010
anecorbie on Aug 22, 2016 wrote:
I think it would be interesting to have "house guests" like Wizard101 packs come with now. For example, a Marleybone inspired pack could have a sweeping fox maid or those cute orphan kits and pups. ( Who wouldn't want to give some of those orphans a nice home? )
good idea

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Hi guys! IM BACK! Alright back on topic, What i want most would have to be A Custom Companion creator!
For the value of a Crown Shop Companion, you can design your own Companion! (In a way similar to Skylanders imaginators) so that we can have companions that are suited for our play style. Another option could be to make 1 companion Creator Use, for players who dont have crowns, 10000 Gold/ 1000 Script! Anyways, this would make it fair, because anyone whos a high lv or done all content could just do a Moo Maunchu run and then get the gold, but simce they finished/almost done with the game, they wont need that companion. Finally, the companion starts 2 lvls above the pirates lvl, and, if your technical guy, Kl should allow you to Design an entire companion using the Program that runs Pirate101 ( of course, some things wont work, like making a compains base damage above 500). That is my idea. Pirate Crusher.... OUTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
It would be nice for Gracie and Catbeard to have actual companion promotion quests than just pay them with gold. I want to know more about them or at least know more about their quirks. Having a companion quest on Valencia makes sense for Gracie to know more about clockwork machinery and would have an improved war Golem. Catbeard on the other hand maybe would like to recover some treasure that in of sentimental value to him that just happens to be in valencia.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Monkey King promotion quest please. I know a lot of us have seen his promotion concept art.