Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Armada Elite

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 24, 2014
Yes, Queen is the best, not only because she is the only female clockwork, even though automatons do not have genders, but because she looks amazing!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
chiliman05 on Nov 13, 2019 wrote:
Yes, but he's asking why Kane has so much hatred for pirates.
And isn't the possibility of us destroying the Armada enough to make Kane want to stop us? Plus, he doesn't hate us, we are below any consideration beyond how we threaten the Armada.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2019
Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
anecorbie on Dec 3, 2019 wrote:
And isn't the possibility of us destroying the Armada enough to make Kane want to stop us? Plus, he doesn't hate us, we are below any consideration beyond how we threaten the Armada.
Yes, but that's still a possibility. No one knows the real answer, we can only theorize about it (until we get an update perhaps?) Also I'm sure he does hate us. We are, after all, responsible for permanently dealing with many of his elites.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
chiliman05 on Dec 6, 2019 wrote:
Yes, but that's still a possibility. No one knows the real answer, we can only theorize about it (until we get an update perhaps?) Also I'm sure he does hate us. We are, after all, responsible for permanently dealing with many of his elites.
"They're only machines. It was costly to replace them, but I managed." -Kane

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Lookit Light on Dec 6, 2019 wrote:
"They're only machines. It was costly to replace them, but I managed." -Kane
Yes, true, he will replace them. But still, he is saying you did damage his army. He now has to go out of his way to replace them. Also because of you, now their battle plan is failed. Like their plan to take Marelybone.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2019
I really love Phule's character and the manner he speaks. He's the only armada elite we somewhat connect with. Bishop looks really cool looking, (would love to have his beak mask as a drop), and Kane is just the most smashing looking out of all the elites.

Ensign
Aug 11, 2012
Working my way through the story, Phule seems rather intriguing.

He thinks about letting you off scot-free at Granchia just because of how irritating he thinks you'll be to Deacon and even Kane. Seems like he just wants to sit back and watch the show. My type of guy.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 18, 2019 wrote:
Phule, because he has the most complex personality among the Elites. I foresee either a very tragic demise for him or perhaps have him as a third story arc "Big Bad".
Phule for sure. We should get him as a companion eventually. If any clockwork would join us Phule would. We probably have too save him first?

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 11, 2019 wrote:
There's a Prophesy, young pirate, that ye are the One that will bring down the Armada.
We need Phule then because he knows the mechanics of the clockworks.