Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friends?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 24, 2014
Hi everyone, I am a really lonely pirate in-game, and am looking for friends to play with, help, or even maybe get help back from. If you are interested in being friends with me, leave either your true friend code or friend finder code in the tread. Thank you so much, and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Administrator
nicoteo2003 on Nov 21, 2019 wrote:
Hi everyone, I am a really lonely pirate in-game, and am looking for friends to play with, help, or even maybe get help back from. If you are interested in being friends with me, leave either your true friend code or friend finder code in the tread. Thank you so much, and have a wonderful rest of your day!
Greetings! I'll be your friend in-game! I'm sure there are many others here as well that would adventure with you.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I would love too! My pirate is Fearless Robert Spencer. Level 70 swashbuckler. Hope to see ya around the skies!

Ensign
Oct 13, 2019
I’m starting fresh, currently level 20 and just finished the Santo Pollo line. If you’d like to quest together that would be great