Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Got trolled by this game pretty hard

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2016
I spent almost an hour soloing obsidian key captain blood on my privateer (this was like my third attempt). I fought down to my last companion, sustained only by doubloons and my determination to win. When I finally kill the last oni and win the fight, chests begin to initially drop, but then they all just disappeared. I won but got absolutely nothing from the fight. Is this a normal occurrence? Has this happened to anyone else?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bosspops12 on Oct 14, 2021 wrote:
I spent almost an hour soloing obsidian key captain blood on my privateer (this was like my third attempt). I fought down to my last companion, sustained only by doubloons and my determination to win. When I finally kill the last oni and win the fight, chests begin to initially drop, but then they all just disappeared. I won but got absolutely nothing from the fight. Is this a normal occurrence? Has this happened to anyone else?
Ok, you said you used doubloons for this fight; were any of those Aquilan summon doubloons and did you get more than one Minotaur? Did you experience a speed up of fight animation?
I'm assuming the answer is "yes". This is why I HATE the Minotaur glitch attached to this doubloon. I've seen others lose chests directly from it.