Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Have I just outgrown Pirate101 O.O?!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I hardly feel motivated to continue my journey throughout the wonderful spiral. Aquila Part 2 has been so tough that I literally cannot move forward with my swashbuckler or my witchdoctor.

My Buccaneer (aka my third best character) is in mooshu, but I can only stand mooshu for so long. And it feels even slower because my buccaneer has a mighty axe of the minotaur lords waiting for when my buccaneer reaches level 60.

This is not a goodbye, but I thought I would check in seeing how I haven't posted on the board in FOREVER.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Don't worry the game's magic fades away sometime during cool ranch for alot of players. After that it's just the regular I gotta get this done and not the ADVENTURE YEAH we had before. I hope this will be fixed by having krokotopia or darkmoor as the next world but alas that will probably take another 3 years.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
I hardly feel motivated to continue my journey throughout the wonderful spiral. Aquila Part 2 has been so tough that I literally cannot move forward with my swashbuckler or my witchdoctor.

My Buccaneer (aka my third best character) is in mooshu, but I can only stand mooshu for so long. And it feels even slower because my buccaneer has a mighty axe of the minotaur lords waiting for when my buccaneer reaches level 60.

This is not a goodbye, but I thought I would check in seeing how I haven't posted on the board in FOREVER.
Rachel, you haven't outgrown the game, you're just burned out - take a break, restore your energy. If Crafting should come, and I have a feeling that it's coming soon, you'll have something to do besides quest!
Until we meet again, fair sailing, friend!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Rachel: "Aquila Part 2 has been so tough that I literally cannot move forward with my swashbuckler or my witchdoctor."

I have advanced through Valencia II with a swashbuckler (paired with a privateer of Fiorenza's), a musketeer (solo) and a privateer (solo). I found it challenging but do-able. However, all three of these characters have Captain Blood's jacket, and that may make a critical difference.

I have some other pirates not quite done with Aquila (some who do NOT have the jacket, oh oh). so if you want to try to team up some, I do enjoy running as part of a team.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
I know how you feel, try taking a long break, or just become inactive and buy membership when a new update comes.

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
Rachel Dreamsong on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:

NEVER lose hope in this game. Cool Ranch made me RAGE so much but I made it through and the Mooshu vibes calmed and started my new adventure. Wow spoken like a true poet.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Indigo Ring on Oct 11, 2016 wrote:
Rachel: "Aquila Part 2 has been so tough that I literally cannot move forward with my swashbuckler or my witchdoctor."

I have advanced through Valencia II with a swashbuckler (paired with a privateer of Fiorenza's), a musketeer (solo) and a privateer (solo). I found it challenging but do-able. However, all three of these characters have Captain Blood's jacket, and that may make a critical difference.

I have some other pirates not quite done with Aquila (some who do NOT have the jacket, oh oh). so if you want to try to team up some, I do enjoy running as part of a team.

-Indigo
I would love to team up, what time/realm/and day you want to meet up? (Try to make it during the weekend where I wont be as busy and post the time in PST which is what I go by for time.)