Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Haven't played in a while is it more of the same?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 04, 2009
So i played this game when it was almost brand new (been playing wizard101 for a long time since 2009)

so i liked it since it was different and seeing how non wizards get around the sprial, however i did notice a lack of updates as well as a tonal changeor maybe i should say theme change half way through in cool ranch (i still don't understand why theres a cowboy themed world in a pirate game)

so has any progess been made? or was the latest update that added anything back in like 2014?

cause i personally can't tell

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
hatter999. on Jan 17, 2021 wrote:
So i played this game when it was almost brand new (been playing wizard101 for a long time since 2009)

so i liked it since it was different and seeing how non wizards get around the sprial, however i did notice a lack of updates as well as a tonal changeor maybe i should say theme change half way through in cool ranch (i still don't understand why theres a cowboy themed world in a pirate game)

so has any progess been made? or was the latest update that added anything back in like 2014?

cause i personally can't tell
2016 introduced Valencia part 2 where we finally confronted Kane. Also was added The Ambassador's quests, team up ledger & ship PvP.
We also have 2 extra packs - Ashes of the Armada & Pirate's Nightmare pack.