Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is KI Live ever going to be back to "normal" ?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I really miss the days of having the Kingsisle team in the same room during KI Live. I wonder if anyone else feels the same? This most recent KI Live had clips from those early broadcasts, and it made me nostalgic for the fun and spontaneity of the hosts and special guests.

To me, the zoom-call format leaves much to be desired - trying to pay attention to whoever is speaking while also seeing six other people doing other things can be so distracting.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Willowydream on Nov 1, 2022 wrote:
I really miss the days of having the Kingsisle team in the same room during KI Live. I wonder if anyone else feels the same? This most recent KI Live had clips from those early broadcasts, and it made me nostalgic for the fun and spontaneity of the hosts and special guests.

To me, the zoom-call format leaves much to be desired - trying to pay attention to whoever is speaking while also seeing six other people doing other things can be so distracting.

We're making a streaming room for this exact purpose! I don't think we'll be able to fit 8 people on a couch again but there will be in-person streams in the future!