Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

level 70 crazy

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 13, 2011
I've played pirate on and off since it's creation many years ago but never got a character up to max level till now. I normally play a witchdoctor. It was like Wham no more items, and all the enemies became twice or three times as hard to beat it's like crazy makes me just want to walk away again. Any suggestions?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Sounds like you have reached Valencia Part 2 -- many of us had a reality check regarding the difficulty of fighting enemies that were actually designed to be more our same level than in previous worlds.

Your strategy that has worked so well up till now has become obsolete. You need to consider using other companion combinations, playing more defensively and strategically, and definitely expect to lose someone from your team to Bed Rest now and then. Retraining some of your companions may be necessary.

Ask in Avery's Court for help with locations you are finding difficult. There are often max level pirates there willing to help a fellow adventurer. They can give you tips in real time.

Good Luck!