Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Making the world of Pirate101 more interactable.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 21, 2016
Based off my first thread, there were various replies with really good ideas pertaining to updates that focus on building off the base game and not so much major updates like a new book. I think a lot of players would like to see some supporting/ side content updates to p101 before a new book. And again, this is only to add much needed content and activities to do so players of all levels have content to explore before a new storyline update. Nobody wants a new book to be rushed. Quality over quantity. And based off p101’s track record in regards to worlds, KI knows how to make quality worlds. Going back to this specific post thread, based off the replies on my initial topic, I had an idea that could improve the immersion of the overall universe of P101- making the game more interactive. Some ideas I had was what if KI added in a feature where each Tavern is fully interactable? We have seen some sort of interactive feature to the tavern such as being able to go downstairs and hangout with your crew mates. What if you were able to actually sit down at the tables with your friends, step up to the tavern bar and serve yum, or even have various table games. WoW has always had a feature where you can sit on chairs and such, so I imagine it wouldn’t be too hard for KI to implement. Maybe KI can add a buried chest feature. I would love to see an implementation of a Map Vendor, where you can buy treasure maps with gold or scrip or what not. And upon buying these maps, it would point you to a general area- where X marks the spot. Or even have regular chests under the sand and upon approach have the option to bury the chest out. Maybe add in a rare chance to receive valuable treasures that you can sell to vendors. These implementations seem small, however I believe it would suit the identity of pirate101 immensely. This is a thread I would absolutely love to read other comments in for, so If you have other ideas pertaining to fun features and adding to the immersion of the “piratey feel” to this game, have at it. Thanks again for everyone who took the time to read this

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Treasure maps are a great idea, Vin. They could be drops from certain bosses, maybe appear in some of the groups chests, etc. Very pirate-y.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Indigo Ring on Feb 21, 2021 wrote:
Treasure maps are a great idea, Vin. They could be drops from certain bosses, maybe appear in some of the groups chests, etc. Very pirate-y.

-Indigo
I think everyone would like to see pirate map pieces added to the game that we could hunt down and turn them in for something.