Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Membership Ending

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 08, 2017
Today, my membership ends. I won't really be on much, but I will continue to see posts on the message boards as much as possible. I will miss this game and I wish that one day this game will be able to get love as it did from the beginning. I will miss you all.

Sincerely,
Sneaky Fallon, Level 70
Peachy Pilar Ashburn, Level 70
Dark Zenobia Zabra, Level 70
Pretty Melody Noble, Level 68
Fiery Fiona Moone, Level 68

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
sneaky fallon on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:
Today, my membership ends. I won't really be on much, but I will continue to see posts on the message boards as much as possible. I will miss this game and I wish that one day this game will be able to get love as it did from the beginning. I will miss you all.

Sincerely,
Sneaky Fallon, Level 70
Fair Sailing, Sneaky Fallon ( et al ), stay well, and continue to check in.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
sneaky fallon on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:

Sincerely,
Sneaky Fallon, Level 70
So sad. You will be missed.