Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New pack bugs?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 28, 2013
so i got a few items from the nightmare pack, and it seems to have a few issues? I wont contact "support" since i dont know if this a bug an i never posted on the forums before. So i dont know where this goes.

1. The water mole companion. After the Second promotion it goes from a witch dr water mole to a Charred Privy Drowned Zombie raider model.

2. One of the gold piles is 1.5million if sold cant sell this an it takes up house space got maybe 4 of these?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SarahFox117 on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:
so i got a few items from the nightmare pack, and it seems to have a few issues? I wont contact "support" since i dont know if this a bug an i never posted on the forums before. So i dont know where this goes.

1. The water mole companion. After the Second promotion it goes from a witch dr water mole to a Charred Privy Drowned Zombie raider model.

2. One of the gold piles is 1.5million if sold cant sell this an it takes up house space got maybe 4 of these?
Welcome to the message boards, SarahFox! I hope we get some answers soon.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
Another big from the pack is the assassin's grim blade doesn't appear properly outside of combat. All you see is the fog effects but the big sword itself isn't there

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yeah, I had the same thing happen with the Companion, but Support was able to fix it for me pretty quick. As for the gold thing, I'm guessing someone needs to move a decimal point somehow.

UNLESS, we're going to have an increase to the gold cap -- that would be long overdue!

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
SarahFox117 on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:

I have found many glitches with it. I honestly think it could be the result of executives forcing a release for halloween.

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
AntonioXavier1773 on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:
Another big from the pack is the assassin's grim blade doesn't appear properly outside of combat. All you see is the fog effects but the big sword itself isn't there
Again, the pack was most likely rushed, so there are many glitches.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:
Yeah, I had the same thing happen with the Companion, but Support was able to fix it for me pretty quick. As for the gold thing, I'm guessing someone needs to move a decimal point somehow.

UNLESS, we're going to have an increase to the gold cap -- that would be long overdue!

What a hassle to contact Support to fix your companion. The bug squishers at KI should hop on this now!