Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

(Random Topic) Pirate101 Companion maker

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
Now this is a thing I thought about one day. I thought "wouldn't it be cool if you could make your own companion". Well here is a guide to help you.
So First fallow these steps and be creative there are no limits:

Name:

Level Acquired:

How its acquired (make it a side quest or crowns shop purchase):

Class:

Start Stats (Strength, Agility, Will, Spell power, Accuracy, Dodge, Armor, Magic Resist, Weapon Damage, Health):

Abilities at start (Powers, Epic talents, talents):

Promotion lvl (If they have one):

Promotion stats (See above ^):

Description of apperence:

Backstory (Optional):

Zone you get them from (crown shop exluded):

Abilites with Promotions (See Promotion stats):

Quest name (How to aquire from sidequest):

Quest Description and steps:

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
JonathanTheAdventu... on Aug 20, 2016 wrote:
Now this is a thing I thought about one day. I thought "wouldn't it be cool if you could make your own companion". Well here is a guide to help you.

Name:

Level Acquired:

Class:

Start Stats (Strength, Agility, Will, Spell power, Accuracy, Dodge, Armor, Magic Resist, Weapon Damage, Health):

Backstory (Optional):

Well.....here goes.

Name: Icy Malin Chat.

Level acquired: Any (Christmas Crown Shop companion).

Crowns Shop cost: 5000 Crowns. As in the past, some proceeds go to different charities.

Class: Swashbuckler.

Starting Stats (for max-level (70) Pirates): 56 Strength, 40 Will, 82 Agility, 230 Spell Power, 115 Accuracy, 139 Dodge, 40 Armor, 0 Magic Resist, 370 Base Damage, 2100 Heath.

Starting Abilities: Alert, Riposte 1

Promotion Level: N/A.

Description of appearance: Pure white Cat Pirate with grey/blue clothes and armor. Swords would be made out of ice. All of the same attacks/criticals/moves as normal Cat Pirate.

Zone where acquired: N/A.

Promotion abilities: N/A.

Quest name/description and steps: N/A (Crown Shop companion).

Backstory: Malin Chat was originally a Ranger for the Trans-Polarian Highway, but when Napoleguin took power and thrust Polaris into war, he was conscripted into the Polarian Navy as a raider. His cold attitude and behavior gave him the nickname 'Icy' before his name. It was then that he was transfered to Army duty, and this is where things went south. Even after giving everything he had to fight against Napoleguin's enemies, he was captured in Napoleguin's worst military disaster.....the Battle of Waterloo. He was sent to a Gulag in the far Northern reaches of Polaris, but he only spent 3 months there. After a daring escape, he stowed away on a Monquistian import ship (hidden in an empty Tuna crate) named the Sea Chicken and made it to Monquista, and from there, he made his way to Skull Island. Still thirsting for battle and treasure, he spent most of his days as a part-time mercenary......until a young pirate captain offered him a deal he couldn't refuse.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 22, 2016 wrote:
Well.....here goes.

Name: Icy Malin Chat.

Level acquired: Any (Christmas Crown Shop companion).

Crowns Shop cost: 5000 Crowns. As in the past, some proceeds go to different charities.

Class: Swashbuckler.

Starting Stats (for max-level (70) Pirates): 56 Strength, 40 Will, 82 Agility, 230 Spell Power, 115 Accuracy, 139 Dodge, 40 Armor, 0 Magic Resist, 370 Base Damage, 2100 Heath.

Starting Abilities: Alert, Riposte 1

Promotion Level: N/A.

Description of appearance: Pure white Cat Pirate with grey/blue clothes and armor. Swords would be made out of ice. All of the same attacks/criticals/moves as normal Cat Pirate.

Zone where acquired: N/A.

Promotion abilities: N/A.

Quest name/description and steps: N/A (Crown Shop companion).

Backstory: Malin Chat was originally a Ranger for the Trans-Polarian Highway, but when Napoleguin took power and thrust Polaris into war, he was conscripted into the Polarian Navy as a raider. His cold attitude and behavior gave him the nickname 'Icy' before his name. It was then that he was transfered to Army duty, and this is where things went south. Even after giving everything he had to fight against Napoleguin's enemies, he was captured in Napoleguin's worst military disaster.....the Battle of Waterloo. He was sent to a Gulag in the far Northern reaches of Polaris, but he only spent 3 months there. After a daring escape, he stowed away on a Monquistian import ship (hidden in an empty Tuna crate) named the Sea Chicken and made it to Monquista, and from there, he made his way to Skull Island. Still thirsting for battle and treasure, he spent most of his days as a part-time mercenary......until a young pirate captain offered him a deal he couldn't refuse.
Perfect dude this is amazing keep up the amazing work.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Name: Stilts McShrempf
Level acquired: After winning the Prawns Medalist badge
Class: Buccaneer
Description: Prawn

I'm leaving the rest of this blank because I really don't care... I just want a Prawn companion that could be the smallest guy in the fight but with a major punch!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Here's an idea for companion, actually two companions, that I submitted for contest over on Central. It's way too long to post here on the Message Boards, so I'll just provide a link to the entry and companion(s) idea.

Link to idea for new Companion

The entry is near the bottom of the page.

BTW, cool idea for a thread...I've always enjoyed letting my imagination run wild and creating new ideas for companions.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
JonathanTheAdventu... on Aug 20, 2016 wrote:

Name:

Level Acquired:

Class:

Backstory (Optional):

Name:Jack & Daggon

Level Acquired:55(Jack) 70(Daggon)

How its acquired (make it a side quest or crowns shop purchase):(Jack) Crowns Shop:7500 (Dagoon)

Class:(Jack) (Daggon)

Jack:Strength(355) Agility(20) Will(190) Spell power(0) Accuracy and dodge(145) Armor(200) Magic resist(100) Damage(200-345) Health(1590)
Daggon:Strength, agility(145) Will(300) Spell power(250) Acc&Dodge(200) Armor(300) Magic resist(200) Damage(245-345) Health(2450)
Jack: Whales Might, Brutal Charge, Dispel Enemy's(acts like repel assault) (Epics) Repel Borders, Vengeance strike 2, Blade storm
Daggon:Same as jack
Jack:Promotion #1(Fox Knight)
Daggon:N/A
Jack:Same stats
Jack is a fox crusader
Daggon is a Defected Armada Dragoon
Backstory (Optional):

Jack:(marlybone,Isle of dogs)
Daggon:(Beat Kane)
Up to you
Jack:The Aspiring Crusader
The Aspiring crusader: #1(Defeat 10 sky gar. Defeat 5 armada ships. Defeat 5 cat smuggler ships)
#2 (speak to The commador)
#3(Speak to The Bulldog guy in the war room (Dont know his name))