Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Regarding Kane's Robe.. For the 10th time in 4 years now.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2009
I have posted this on central and i may as well post it here for the developers to implement it in the next patch.

Could anyone at Kingsisle at least provide a response to this 4 years old request? It's no secret the game hasn't gotten any sort of content update at all, whether it was side or storyline (as usual about the story side). So kindly,

Could you at least take a look at the minor things we ask for and make them happen? Kane's robe for example that is given and teased not just once, but several times whether it was given to a Level 70 Henchman in the Crown Shop, or teased through the launcher's homepage in several occasions before. Could you guys make such item obtainable from Kane just like what you guys did with the class Clockwork Steeds this year? We really aren't asking for much, but this would make at least some of us happy/pleased that we can get special outfits like these to stitch to give a new touch to our Pirates to be in style. Could any of you deliver this to Decius or Ratbeard or anyone that is managing loot and outfits for the game?

Not to mention, there's a hat that the player riding on the spectral pegasus is wearing that looks the same as the hats Valencian Unicorn Nobles wear that we cannot obtain or get. Same goes to more henchmen hat pieces as seen in the pictures below for the Buccaneer and Witchdoctor Henchmen.

Kindly, if there's nothing to produce or to show for Pirate101 next year, PLEASE, let us have our hands on all these gear pieces as drops from Kane or even as Crown Shop items or drops from a new Skeleton Key boss. Whichever. Just. Let us have these cosmetic gear pieces to stitch them. Thanks and I hope this will be looked at and reflected with an update to Kane's loot table with it sometime soon just like what you guys did with the Class Clockwork Steed mounts when you gave them to Kane's loot table this year.

The link to the full thread with all pictures provided of the items that exist in the game and can be made obtainable for players can be found here: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?63354-Request-to-KI&p=316642

I hope you will listen to us when it comes to small requests like this at least to compensate with the complete lack of updates of any sort.

Administrator
PirateyLogan on Dec 28, 2020 wrote:
I have posted this on central and i may as well post it here for the developers to implement it in the next patch.

Could anyone at Kingsisle at least provide a response to this 4 years old request? It's no secret the game hasn't gotten any sort of content update at all, whether it was side or storyline (as usual about the story side). So kindly,

Could you at least take a look at the minor things we ask for and make them happen? Kane's robe for example that is given and teased not just once, but several times whether it was given to a Level 70 Henchman in the Crown Shop, or teased through the launcher's homepage in several occasions before. Could you guys make such item obtainable from Kane just like what you guys did with the class Clockwork Steeds this year? We really aren't asking for much, but this would make at least some of us happy/pleased that we can get special outfits like these to stitch to give a new touch to our Pirates to be in style. Could any of you deliver this to Decius or Ratbeard or anyone that is managing loot and outfits for the game?

Not to mention, there's a hat that the player riding on the spectral pegasus is wearing that looks the same as the hats Valencian Unicorn Nobles wear that we cannot obtain or get. Same goes to more henchmen hat pieces as seen in the pictures below for the Buccaneer and Witchdoctor Henchmen.

Kindly, if there's nothing to produce or to show for Pirate101 next year, PLEASE, let us have our hands on all these gear pieces as drops from Kane or even as Crown Shop items or drops from a new Skeleton Key boss. Whichever. Just. Let us have these cosmetic gear pieces to stitch them. Thanks and I hope this will be looked at and reflected with an update to Kane's loot table with it sometime soon just like what you guys did with the Class Clockwork Steed mounts when you gave them to Kane's loot table this year.

The link to the full thread with all pictures provided of the items that exist in the game and can be made obtainable for players can be found here: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?63354-Request-to-KI&p=316642

I hope you will listen to us when it comes to small requests like this at least to compensate with the complete lack of updates of any sort.
I'm asking the team about this long-term request. For other suggestions and bug issues, please note that I do send these continually to the team to review. We haven't had a series of updates in a long while, granted, but we are continuing to look at what eventually needs resolving.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
I agree completely, those clothing pieces are some of the best in the game and they are locked out from us for no real reason. I know that kane's robe did originally drop from kane's fight back in the valencia 2 test realm, not sure about the other pieces, but for some reason they decided to remove it when the update went live. Adding these drops into the game would make a lot of people happy, myself included. You really have nothing to lose by doing this and it's not like it would be hard.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AntonioXavier1773 on Jan 7, 2021 wrote:
I agree completely, those clothing pieces are some of the best in the game and they are locked out from us for no real reason. I know that kane's robe did originally drop from kane's fight back in the valencia 2 test realm, not sure about the other pieces, but for some reason they decided to remove it when the update went live. Adding these drops into the game would make a lot of people happy, myself included. You really have nothing to lose by doing this and it's not like it would be hard.
Any of the Armada Elite clothes would be welcomed. I'm always looking for new fashion options.
So

Phule's outfit besides his mask and wand
Deacon's outfit and weapon
Bishop's outfit & boots, besides his goggles & hat
Queen's gown (& maybe make a masc version for boys)
Kane's outfit, besides his mask
Rooke already drops his hat, armor & weapons. So that is already covered.
Perhaps add these clothes to the Ashes of the Armada pack (ignore giving them stats & have them as stitch gear)?