Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Something that I wonder about

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
So when P101 goes down, will anyone make a fanmade revival?

Toontown had an active base of content creators, what about Pirate101? I don't know of any content creators there.

I did have a dream a while back where Disney bought p101. I hope something like that can happen as my dreams tend to predict the future.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
To me, it seems as though Disney is not in the MMORPG space any longer, so I'm not sure why they would make your dream come true.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I’m inclined to think there would not be a fan reboot - the TOS is pretty strict on that sort of thing and I’d imagine KI would keep their IP protected.

I would hope Disney wouldn’t buy it; they don’t need yet another deeply beloved franchise to suck the soul out of for profit.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if a revived game surfaces. Toontown and Club Penguin have one and now recently Pirates of the Caribbean online has several that just popped up. Players passionate about their games always find a way.