Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vadima's Visions - What's Vexing You?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Studhorse888 on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
Her name is Queen. No one actually knows that much about her, but I suppose she has some sort of history with Kane.
Well the players have assumed her name is Queen. Blind Mew has never confirmed that.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
I have a suggestion for the next Vadima's Visions.

A vision about classes for Pirates. Which classes are the most popular and which ones are the least popular? I have a feeling it's gonna be Swashbuckler as most popular and Musketeer as least. Not sure about Witches, Privateers or Buccaneers.

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
I have so many questions, but I'll ask one- Why did Bonnie Anne say that Raven Island in Mooshu was 'familiar'. I thought it would explain it, but it didn't. Is it just one of those places that you can relate to, or did she have a hidden story that comes together with it?

Ensign
Apr 05, 2014
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
I try and give myself a taste of each class- if you get what I'm saying. I'm a Musketeer, and I get various training points as I advance in the game, and of course, I'm one to try new things. (Except cheese. Never give me cheese.) So I try and get an equal amount of powers from each class.

Ciao!
gives HFOA an island of cheese

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
What are some of the rarest housing items?

Merciless Charles Orton-Level 65 Witchdoctor

Ensign
Feb 09, 2010
Shortly after completing all quest, maxing out all my companions, maxing character and nautical, my membership ran out. I renewed for a year. This was back in September. The question that Vexes me is as follows. Will Kingsisle release a new world before my membership runs out? (kinda the whole point in getting the new membership was for the new worlds.) Or did I waste my money and need to uninstall this game before i waste more money on absolutely nothing?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I would like to know what percentage of pirates are boys compared to girls, also what class do boys prefer and what class do girls prefer?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Most farmed bosses. There, said it. Many bosses are considered great farming targets, such as the Hydra, the Minotaur, and, of course, The Nefarious 5 (as well as Moo). But which ones have been farmed the most, and how often is the farmed gear dropped? I never get anything good from the 5...

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Ooh, I have several!

What are the most and least common pets?
Who do pirates most often pick as their firstmate?
What is the most commonly picked parent death?
What are the most common name choices/combinations, and are there any combinations that have not been used yet?
Are there any pirates that have every single one of the badges available to them?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
How many pirates refuse to drink the potion in the tower of Moo Manchu?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DuranteRamses87 on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
How many pirates refuse to drink the potion in the tower of Moo Manchu?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Oh YES! I would LOVE to see the count for virtuousness. This should be for repeat players too as only one gets to drink per run, the virtue only shows up best when repeated chances to partake are turned down.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 30, 2014 wrote:
Oh YES! I would LOVE to see the count for virtuousness. This should be for repeat players too as only one gets to drink per run, the virtue only shows up best when repeated chances to partake are turned down.
Also, conversely; how many pirates have used the elixir?

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
how many people ask you when the new worlds are going to come?

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Is there going to be any side world's i loved them in wizard101 so WYNAUT KINGISLE(ci. what i did there)
two refrences in one post HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN...make that three.
I know they probably would never do this but I'd love to see their take on pokemon

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
It is mentioned in the game that "some genius in Valencia" created the clockworks. Well they say that Kane is the real mastermind of the Armada. Well the only Mastermind here is the man or woman who designed and created the clockworks. Could Kane really be the one in control or could it be Queen, or is it neither? Everyone is all about Kane and Queen but it's the person who created these monstrosity's we have to worry about. If this one person can whip up a whole army of soulless droids under the pressure of a huge war, think about them whipping up something without pressure and no worry's and has all the time in the world to build and create something. We shouldn't be worried about the clockworks, both us pirates and the clockworks themselves should be worrying about the "creator". Forget El Dorado.

Catherine Reade
Isabella Reade

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Madame Vadima on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello Pirates!

I hope you enjoyed the Vadima's Visions article in our most recent Newsletter.

Are there other mysterious facts about the Spiral that you might be interested in finding out? Here's an example of a good topic for Madame Vadima: How do most Pirates spend their practice points.

Leave a comment below, and perhaps your question will lead us to gaze again into my crystal ball.

-Madame Vadima
What is the chance a mask will fall from the Nefarious Five? How about their weapons?
I'm curious.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Is Death and Taxes truly the hardest thing on Earth?

Mark Laveer, Buccaneer
SUMMON THE KRAKEN!!!

Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
Madame Vadima on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello Pirates!

I hope you enjoyed the Vadima's Visions article in our most recent Newsletter.

Are there other mysterious facts about the Spiral that you might be interested in finding out? Here's an example of a good topic for Madame Vadima: How do most Pirates spend their practice points.

Leave a comment below, and perhaps your question will lead us to gaze again into my crystal ball.

-Madame Vadima
why is the buccaneer so good

Ensign
Jun 22, 2014
Here is a good question about Morgan Lafitte.

Exactly what part of the spiral was she born in?

I know when Swashbucklers meet here, she says she was born in a corner of the spiral if I'm correct, but what part? We know where all the other trainers were born. But my guess is, since she is a swashbuckler, she wants to keep it "hidden"?

Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
Tanner Silver on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
I'd love to know who the most fearsome foe in the Spiral is. My question is this: What enemy or enemies are players most often defeated by?
It's gotta be either Nakamura or Kane. Nakamura beat me and I'm level 40. Kane is the final boss.
Daniel Blake Level 40 Privateer

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Daniel SeaFlame on Mar 22, 2015 wrote:
It's gotta be either Nakamura or Kane. Nakamura beat me and I'm level 40. Kane is the final boss.
Daniel Blake Level 40 Privateer
Kane is not in the game yet, so he can't be it. And the most defeats will probably be the top 3 floors of moo's tower.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
What's the total amount of gold that's been spent on Miracle Mitch's healing?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
What's the mathematical equation for the chance that your first-slot power on your power list shows up in just one slot in combat?

Example: 5%, not a 35% total from all seven slots.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
How many enemies have we pirates killed? Or the most picked on bosses?

Or maybe the most killed species and the least killed species?

The most killed and least killed bosses?

Petty Officer
Jun 13, 2013