Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

whats your favorite worlds from most to least?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
tell me your favorite worlds in order from most, to least! mine favorite for the time being is marleybone, my least favorite is VA2. ill make a list later.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
First up, I'd say Valencia 2! I just really like florenza for some reason, and I also like the challenge of it.
Next I'll go with skull island. So much to see and do here! Every place you dock at here has a different feel to it. Also, name a more piratey place!
Up next, I think mooshu. Everything just says "peace and beauty", with every step and skyway. Well, unless you're in a fight, then that's a different story..
Marleybone up next! I always had a thing for cities..
Cool ranch! I know it kinda drags on, but there's always been something about this place... I like it!
Aquila! This place is amazing with everything there is to it, but I already put the places I like the most at the top so..
Valencia 1. I don't know, just seems we're gone as fast as we get here on our first visit... It was fun bashing in armada heads though.
And sorry, but monquistas last. It just seems so dry and dying.. though that's kinda expected with a drought, so there's that.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I absolutely loved Cool Ranch. Tumbleweed Skyway was by far my favorite part of the entire story. I also just really like the Wild West theme to it.

I would have to put Valencia at number 2. I love the scenery and difficulty of Part 2, and I really liked how we saw 2 completely different parts of the world as a whole. I can't wait to see some of the other skyways.

Skull Island would have to be 3rd. I really like how there is a good balance of land and ship combat. I also really liked how we were introduced to so many other worlds of the spiral in one location. This is also the most piratey world yet.

I thought Aquila was pretty fun and I really liked the storys we were told there. The only part I didn't like about Aquila was the loads and loads of ship combat. I felt like they tried to incorporate it wayy too much to where it got tiring.

Marleybone was a pretty cool world but I am just not a fan of torn apart worlds that are warzones. I thought some battles were cool, but the scenery wasn't all appealing to me due to the pesky Armada.

I liked Monquista and I would really like to see more of it. I just thought that it was really short and the story wasn't my favorite.

Mooshu was just boring in my opinion. I didn't enjoy it that much in Wiz and here is no different. There just wasm't a big wow factor for me.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2017
Well, it's hard to answer that - seeing how I have little recollection of the game's general plot. However, from what I remember, MooShu was my favorite by far. I also remember strongly disliking Aquila, but who knows? Maybe I'll end up liking it this time around.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
I'm too lazy to state my reasons why, but heres my list:
1. Marleybone
2. Skull Island
3. Mooshu
4. Valencia part I
5. Cool Ranch
6. Aquila
Tied for #7 is Valencia part II and Monqustia

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
My favorite worlds from most to least favorite? Fun topic, so here I go.

1. My first favorite world would be Valencia, parts one and two. I really loved the Unicorn theme in Valencia part one and how it was armada themed. As for Valencia part two, the thing that makes it my most favorite is the challenge of that world. It serves as a wake-up call for people to implement new strategies instead of relying on others for help (Did I mention I had to use Old Scratch, Gracie, and Valencian Crab Hermit for Valencia 2 on my Swashbuckler?)

2. Next would be Marleybone. I just loved the stormy skies, the claps of lightning, and the warzone theme. The story in Marleybone was by far the best in my opinion, but it lacked unicorns so it got second place in my books.

3. Third would be Monquista. The world was amazing and had its own original feel to it. I also loved the Monkey's Paw arc in Pirate101 and I hope to see more of Monquista in future updates.

4. Fourth, we have Cool Ranch. At first I really hated this world, but then I grew to love it. The western theme is unique, the storyline was fun, the only down side is that it kinda dragged on too long.

5. Mooshu is number five. I found it fun at first, but then it got boring after a while. The General Tso arc kinda dragged on for too long, same with the Turtle Ball arc.

6. Skull Island is number six. I absolutely hated this world. Skull Island wasn't fun for me at all and helping Ratbeard's dead crew felt like pointless busy work for me to do since the things you do have nothing to do with the main plot. Skull Island felt like a bunch of pointless sidequests.

7. My least favorite world, Aquila. The storyline was good with the Immortal Gods, a great feast, and the Minotaur, but the thing that really made Aquila my least favorite was too many ship battles. Luckily, I am ridiculously over leveled in nautical when I hit Aquila, but still, too many ship battles. Every quest felt like one ship battle after another.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Subata Bugeisha on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
Well, it's hard to answer that - seeing how I have little recollection of the game's general plot. However, from what I remember, MooShu was my favorite by far. I also remember strongly disliking Aquila, but who knows? Maybe I'll end up liking it this time around.
Welcome to the Message Boards, Subata!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
tell me your favorite worlds in order from most, to least! mine favorite for the time being is marleybone, my least favorite is VA2. ill make a list later.
Wow, Alyssa, great topic!
  1. MooShu. If you would've made this thread a little while ago, this first World would've been Valencia (Part I and Part II), which follows close behind. But I really like MooShu because of the wonderful storyline (Egg Fu Yung, the Golden Chicken, big Turtle ) and amazing graphics.
  2. Valencia. Both Valencia, Part I and Valencia, Part II are under the same category of Valencia to me, as Valencia, Part II in itself isn't really a "new World", per se, because it's the continuation of an already existing World.
  3. Marleybone. Again, the storyline was amazing and I really like the feel of "good ol' Marleybone" (like England). Great plot twist with Catbeard not even having the map piece, great storyline with making the navy trust you, and also I love the court session/court trial.
  4. Cool Ranch. I love the amazing graphics (*clears throat* ahem, sunset ) and the epic storyline. Of course, the El Toro theme is right down my alley. And although Cool Ranch was so boring the first time (as I was striving to get to new Worlds at the time), when I've been Questing through it again on my Buccaneer, it would seem like a whole new experience! I guess I have more time now.
  5. Aquila. I really do like Aquila, as it has great storyline and epic effects.
  6. Skull Island. Originally, I was going to put Monquista first and Skull Island last, but now I want to put the order differently. I adore the old piratical theme and the light, happy storyline and Gunn's gold, too. It makes me feel like an actual Pirate of the Skyway!
  7. Monquista. I really do have to agree with Lightleaf101 on this one. It was also very short. However, I love Monquista almost as much as any other!
Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1. Marleybone / Valencia prts. 1 & 2 ( it's a toss-up, they both have aspects I really like. )
2. Aquila ( come on, who wouldn't want to fight by the side of the Greek Heroes of myth? )
3. Skull Island ( all parts ) & MooShu ( I really like both the same. )
4. Monquista ( it's ok. )
5. I loathe, hate & despise Cool Ranch.

Ensign
Aug 22, 2017
I haven't gotten to far yet so can't answer this fairly.

I do like skuLloyd island and don't think I have been to monquistzn yet but I do like the monquistans, they are snobby yes but I laugh when I hear them talking. Love the dialogue, I will say I am looking forward to a wild west theme.

I also want to say I hope they add more worlds. I play wizards and love a lot of the themes of their worlds.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2017
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Subata!
Late to reply as usual--thanks for the warm welcome!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Subata Bugeisha on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:
Late to reply as usual--thanks for the warm welcome!
Oh, no worries. And you're quite welcome!

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
anecorbie on Sep 5, 2017 wrote:
1. Marleybone / Valencia prts. 1 & 2 ( it's a toss-up, they both have aspects I really like. )
2. Aquila ( come on, who wouldn't want to fight by the side of the Greek Heroes of myth? )
3. Skull Island ( all parts ) & MooShu ( I really like both the same. )
4. Monquista ( it's ok. )
5. I loathe, hate & despise Cool Ranch.
Agreed Anecorbie, I like cool ranch but it just drags out too long. I do really like the Santo Pollo and Tumbleweed quests.l, Haunted skyways was good too but not as good as Santo Pollo and Tumbleweed.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
List:
1. Cool Ranch
2. Marleybone
3. Mooshu
4. Valencia Part 2
5. Skull Island
6. Aquila
7. Monquista
8. Valencia Part 2

Onto reasons for the top three and bottom two!

Cool Ranch - I know, I know; it's long and difficult, but I love it! Aside from Big Sky, which I do think could've been cut down a bit, I love every area in this world; probably helps that El Toro is my third favorite companion. Also, the final battle with Deacon was fun and a great way to end it.

Marleybone - It probably helps that this is one of my favorite wizzy worlds too. But I think it's even better here; I love darker toned things and the war-torn skyway of Marleybone fits. Great music too! Plus, Bonnie and Ratbeards promotions here are some of my favorites. I always look forward to doing this world.

Mooshu - I had very little hope for this world; Mooshu is my third least favorite world in wizzy and I was rather scared that I'd have to drag myself through it. But, surprisingly, it was great! The skyway is absolutely gorgeous, Monkey King is a great companion and I always look forward to doing the Tower questline. Thank you for redeeming one of my least favorite worlds.

Onto my least favorite:

Monquista - The beginning was fun, but otherwise I didn't like this world. Monquista is just a boring place to be and I still despise that sewer dungeon; I was stuck on it for like two days! Thankfully, it's a really short world.

Valencia 2 - I'm sorry, but this was such a disappointment. This is slightly my fault because I had hyped myself for it for the past year and out of everything I thought we could get, this was not it. Rushed, short and so, so difficult. On the first day of Test, I lost 15 companions. I currently have two pirates in this world and I honestly have zero motivation to drag them through. I'm sorry again, but I hate this world.

And those are my favorites and least favorite! Gotta say, if it weren't for Valencia 2, Arc 1 would've been basically perfect. Oh well, there's always Arc 2!