Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is it easy to solo Kane?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 28, 2022
I haven't gotten to Kane yet, but I know a lot of people need help fighting him. Are there any companions that are good for the Kane battle?

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
The Clockwork Pira... on Jun 25, 2022 wrote:
I haven't gotten to Kane yet, but I know a lot of people need help fighting him. Are there any companions that are good for the Kane battle?
I'd like to hear what people have to say on this too. I'll be fighting Kane solo as well!

Ensign
Aug 23, 2016
My experience, no.

I have attempted to solo Kane and failed every time.

I have attempted to fight Kane with two pirates and their crews. I have failed every time.

Three pirates and crews have been effective but it's always tough and the outcome is split between failures and successes.

The only time I have ever been completely successful is with four pirates, and it's still a tough fight.

Mind you now, this is MY experience only. Your mileage may vary.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
While I haven't personally soloed Kane, I know I've seen a lot of posts from people who have. Definitely, you'll need a lot of high-level summon Doubloons for cannon fodder, and whichever Companions you are most comfortable with, depending on your pirate class.

As a Witchdoctor, Ol' Scratch is a must, of course.

Ensign
Feb 28, 2022
Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
Yes I have seen people solo Kane but is it easy? nope

I recommend a team for Kane because his power deadly frenzy is no joke! lol

Ensign
Apr 25, 2009
Back when he first came out, god knows how long ago, I tried to solo him because I was bored and could never do it. I'm sure more experienced players can, but I was never able to. I honestly wouldn't say I was close either lol.