Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Serverus Snape Pet ((how to get??????))

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 01, 2009
Anyone know what drops this? I've been farming ships in Valencia for HOURS with no luck at all.

The wiki is useless atm and doesn't tell me where to get it!! am just going off of forums, but they all say different things and I've tried fighting everything they listed with no luck. I've been after this little guy for 3 days now.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bloody Mary101 on Jul 25, 2022 wrote:
Anyone know what drops this? I've been farming ships in Valencia for HOURS with no luck at all.

The wiki is useless atm and doesn't tell me where to get it!! am just going off of forums, but they all say different things and I've tried fighting everything they listed with no luck. I've been after this little guy for 3 days now.
Unfortunately you have been farming in the wrong locations. The Severus Snake pet specifically drops from Martin Chambers on the special ship The Pretender. And you can't just sink the ship, you have to board it and win the fight for the Chests. The Severus Snake pet has a chance of dropping there.

Hope this helps.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Ahoy! I've been after this pet for YEARS now, with no success. You may just want to find someone to morph with it if you only want the body style of the pet.

It is the first and only SHIP DROP of a pet -- yes, Decius and his gang thought it would be clever, but I have sunk the Pretender many hundreds of times on several different pirate characters, only to have had zero results in getting the pet.

The odds are beyond low.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Lookit Light on Jul 26, 2022 wrote:
Unfortunately you have been farming in the wrong locations. The Severus Snake pet specifically drops from Martin Chambers on the special ship The Pretender. And you can't just sink the ship, you have to board it and win the fight for the Chests. The Severus Snake pet has a chance of dropping there.

Hope this helps.
This is correct!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Willowydream on Jul 26, 2022 wrote:
Ahoy! I've been after this pet for YEARS now, with no success. You may just want to find someone to morph with it if you only want the body style of the pet.

It is the first and only SHIP DROP of a pet -- yes, Decius and his gang thought it would be clever, but I have sunk the Pretender many hundreds of times on several different pirate characters, only to have had zero results in getting the pet.

The odds are beyond low.

Because, as I said, you don't sink the ship; you board the ship and defeat Martin Chambers. That's how I got mine.

Sorry, but it seems you've been doing it wrong for years.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
NobleOtter on Jul 27, 2022 wrote:
This is correct!
This is what Decius posted in 2016:

Decius Duelmaster Rank: Bosun Joined: Apr 09, 2014 Posts: 368 Yar(s): 1757 Jul 05, 2016 8 Yar(s) Re: Severus Snake Drops How ?? Krigleblort on Jul 4, 2016 wrote: Would the mighty Decius please put to rest the conflict about if Severus Snake drops in Ship to Ship battle with Martin Chambers / or does it drop in deck combat with him ? This particular pet avoids deck side combat, to catch it you must defeat the ship from the skyway.