Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nice Job, Kingsisle!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
I'm sorry, but I had to put this topic out there- Kingsisle, you did an awesome job on creating Aquila with all the mythology! Also, it seems you must have done a lot of research cause when you have to make a feast for Eagilles, you have to make a souvlaki (I don't know how to spell it). How do you know what souvlaki is!!!!! I have a friend that has a greek mother and I've had souvlaki at his house before-It is so good! Bottom Line, Kingsisle, you did a great job on studying Greek Mythology and creating an awesome world for us pirates!

Charming Morgan Freeman- lvl. 65 Witchdoctor
Adam- lvl. 63 Swashbuckler
Tall Orlando- lvl. 18 Musketeer
Sneaky Wolf Dodger- lvl. 5 Swashbuckler
And 2 more I forgot their names (a privateer and a buccaneer)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
furborn74 on Nov 13, 2015 wrote:
I'm sorry, but I had to put this topic out there- Kingsisle, you did an awesome job on creating Aquila with all the mythology! Also, it seems you must have done a lot of research cause when you have to make a feast for Eagilles, you have to make a souvlaki (I don't know how to spell it). How do you know what souvlaki is!!!!! I have a friend that has a greek mother and I've had souvlaki at his house before-It is so good! Bottom Line, Kingsisle, you did a great job on studying Greek Mythology and creating an awesome world for us pirates!

Charming Morgan Freeman- lvl. 65 Witchdoctor
Adam- lvl. 63 Swashbuckler
Tall Orlando- lvl. 18 Musketeer
Sneaky Wolf Dodger- lvl. 5 Swashbuckler
And 2 more I forgot their names (a privateer and a buccaneer)
I wholeheartedly agree. The quality of the work that the genius' of KingsIsle put out is stellar.