Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bestia's tents could use some pet populace

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I was walking through Bestia's tents, or pavilions, that represent the worlds in the coliseum, Skull Island, MooShu, Marleybone, and Grizzleheim, and noticed that the NPCs in these world-based tents feel somewhat alone there, not counting the dozens of Pirates that visit them the first time they arrive to Bestia. I would kindly suggest that these world-based tents set up in Bestia would be populated with different pets placed near the NPCs in their respective tents. Also, I would like to see a few hybrid-based pets placed near Hep Kat'mun near the Morphing Tent, just to ensure a little populace towards to where he's at. Just a little thought.

What do you think of this? Thanks for hearing me!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Trimond297 on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
I was walking through Bestia's tents, or pavilions, that represent the worlds in the coliseum, Skull Island, MooShu, Marleybone, and Grizzleheim, and noticed that the NPCs in these world-based tents feel somewhat alone there, not counting the dozens of Pirates that visit them the first time they arrive to Bestia. I would kindly suggest that these world-based tents set up in Bestia would be populated with different pets placed near the NPCs in their respective tents. Also, I would like to see a few hybrid-based pets placed near Hep Kat'mun near the Morphing Tent, just to ensure a little populace towards to where he's at. Just a little thought.

Don't you think that this would just make it over-crowded? (especially in the busier realms. )

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Trimond297 on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:

I am not sure it would be a good idea to let any un-pirated pets near Hep. He has his herding staff and would probably put any nearby owner free pets to work back in the stables. He and I run a tight ship so to speak, but that one, well he can be a task master.

As for more pets in the pavilions. Once upon a time there were a few that would just sit in the tents out of the sun, being lazy. But we have them running the track now, or doing exercises to be better in the arena.

No one needs a lazy pet in Bestia!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
I am not sure it would be a good idea to let any un-pirated pets near Hep. He has his herding staff and would probably put any nearby owner free pets to work back in the stables. He and I run a tight ship so to speak, but that one, well he can be a task master.

As for more pets in the pavilions. Once upon a time there were a few that would just sit in the tents out of the sun, being lazy. But we have them running the track now, or doing exercises to be better in the arena.

But that poor Blue Ostrich, throwing himself at the ground again...and again...and again. I feel bad for the little guy!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:

Perhaps you have a valid point. Hep is a very busy Krok.

I thought these characters that are underneath their tents would be a bit lonesome, so I thought having a few pets around these characters to hang out with them would make their tents a bit more, well, lively, but I understand. I kind of thought of it after Dame Abigail Downton of Marleybone said, "Oh look my dears! It's one of those piratical waifs! How ducky!", while meeting her, but I don't see some pets with her right now, & this led me to thinking if she was talking to any pets that would've been with her.

Even still, you're right, Decius. Pets still need to be in training to be with their Pirates to be as capable as they are.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I'll be happy to lounge in the pavilion in the sun. I could use a vacation. I like to ride my Pegasus around the track. He's got to stay in shape too. Especially with the heavy armor I usually wear. Anyone got a war horse? Can you get a Percheron? It would be cool if you can breed mounts. Don't want to hurt the Cool Ranch stock.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey