Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I need some help

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 02, 2017
Ok, i have been in cool ranch for about a month now and i can not defeat the 4 banditoad ships "sad, I know right?" all i need is some help, everyone i want to play with has a partner and i need one. but there are barely any discords willing to help, this is my last stop till i dont know what to do.

Christo Davis lvl 19 (swash)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JollyDog2525 on Jan 20, 2018 wrote:
Ok, i have been in cool ranch for about a month now and i can not defeat the 4 banditoad ships "sad, I know right?" all i need is some help, everyone i want to play with has a partner and i need one. but there are barely any discords willing to help, this is my last stop till i dont know what to do.

Christo Davis lvl 19 (swash)
Welcome to the message boards, Christo Davis! Please explain just what quest this is. Did you know that you don't have to sink a ship to defeat it? Just let them board and fight it out.
If you want a partner, I have a buccaneer at level 24 currently in Cool Ranch. Let me know what day, server and time ( include time zone ) you will be on and I'll be glad to help you.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Are you playing in Avery Realm? What time of day do you play?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I noticed there is a thread with someone else who started in Cool Ranch and was worried about his level there. Maybe you and SpookySam192 can get together to work there. If not, sometimes I have luck by helping people, whose quests are a bit behind mine, but in the same area. I help them catch up to me, and often continue questing with them, and have gained a new friend.
Were the banditoad ships boarding you and defeating you in shipboard combat? It may be that you could use a different selection of strategy, clothes (or different choices on which stats you are enhancing), or ship gear. You can check in the bazaar back on Skull Island. If you are good at any of the mini games, good clothing and even ship gear can be won from them.
If you are still stuck, you can post on the boards a place and realm to meet in, and time, including time zone you are using. You probably need to give it at least a couple of days in advance- time for the moderator to post it, and time for people to see it. Or you can try Avery's court in Skull Island and ask for help.