Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

House Furnishings could Easily be Increased 10 Fold

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I find it irritating that when I go to different places in Pirate101 that the furnishings being used aren't available as housing items. What is really irritating though is going back to play Wizard101 and seeing how many times more furnishings and wallpaper and flooring options are available. I fail to understand any valid reason why all the furnishings in Wizard101 that aren't school specific or wands or only really fits in with wizards aren't all offered and available in Pirate101. Granted, the more complex and fancier items could be made craftable rather than being drops or available for gold, but so far we don't have crafting in Pirate101 (crafting really needs to be put into the game, especially in terms of ships' gear and housing).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Mar 17, 2021 wrote:
I find it irritating that when I go to different places in Pirate101 that the furnishings being used aren't available as housing items. What is really irritating though is going back to play Wizard101 and seeing how many times more furnishings and wallpaper and flooring options are available. I fail to understand any valid reason why all the furnishings in Wizard101 that aren't school specific or wands or only really fits in with wizards aren't all offered and available in Pirate101. Granted, the more complex and fancier items could be made craftable rather than being drops or available for gold, but so far we don't have crafting in Pirate101 (crafting really needs to be put into the game, especially in terms of ships' gear and housing).
In the first year of P101 the only furnishing drops were pillows (lol). What I miss from W101 were the free single furniture items you find and claim.