Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How About a Flag App?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
You know what would be great? An online app that would allow us to play around with flag designs and colors, separate from the game.

It wouldn't have to be too elaborate, not even a mini game, just a little app that was there among the actual online mini games. (Assuming that is, that Pirate is going to get a site for mini games like Wizard has.)

But yeah, a little flag making app that lets us design flags and maybe even download files of our designs. That way, we don't have to fake making a new character just to test out design ideas.

Community Leader
I would buy a Pirate 101 app no matter what it did. I love the idea of doing something with the game even when you aren't online . . . obviously. That's why I'm here!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!