Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Battle Royale Wins/Losses Bug?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 03, 2010
I just did 2 battle royale matches for pure fun, 1 of which I was victorious. However, when I looked at my record (overall and battle royale), it recorded my win as a loss, though I had undoubtedly won. I think it is fair to also mention that the first royale, which I did indeed lose, I still gained rank. I also gained rank when I won, but it did not go down as a win on my record.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this while playing battle royale since it has been live? I am going to do more on another character to see if this is indeed a bug, but I just wanted to bring it up in case anyone has noticed anything similar.

Ensign
Aug 13, 2014
I never did it before! I want to do it with my brother but he won't budge!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Wolf SkullRider on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
I just did 2 battle royale matches for pure fun, 1 of which I was victorious. However, when I looked at my record (overall and battle royale), it recorded my win as a loss, though I had undoubtedly won. I think it is fair to also mention that the first royale, which I did indeed lose, I still gained rank. I also gained rank when I won, but it did not go down as a win on my record.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this while playing battle royale since it has been live? I am going to do more on another character to see if this is indeed a bug, but I just wanted to bring it up in case anyone has noticed anything similar.
I believe if you survive past the first death, you'll gain rank because you managed to last that long. I have come in 2nd twice and my rating went up by 10 or so each time. I do not think it is a bug; I enjoy the fact that we are rewarded for our survival, even if we are defeated in the end.

Your win/loss miscount, however, does seem to be an error. You'll probably have to send in an email to support if it really matters to you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Tigerlover1912 on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
I never did it before! I want to do it with my brother but he won't budge!
Do it by yourself while he's in the room watching; show him what a complete blast-o-fun it is. Then show him the scrip rewards. I'll bet you'll then have no problems luring him into a Battle Royale!