Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congratulations, Highlander!

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
As some people might have noticed, Highlander Fox of Avalon has recently reached First Mate - 400 posts! Congratulations! I'm going to be creating a party, so here is the information:

When: Saturday, July 27th, 2:00 P.M. Central Time
Where: Brawling Hall, Vadima realm, Area 1

Um, I think that should be all the info needed. So then, let's make this party a success!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
As some people might have noticed, Highlander Fox of Avalon has recently reached First Mate - 400 posts! Congratulations! I'm going to be creating a party, so here is the information:

When: Saturday, July 27th, 2:00 P.M. Central Time
Where: Brawling Hall, Vadima realm, Area 1

Um, I think that should be all the info needed. So then, let's make this party a success!
-blushes- Oh! So this is what you were talking about in Beachhead? -snickers- I will try to make it! Huzzah!

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wow another party for Emma, woot woot. Does this show our love for our Highlander Fox or what . How fun, She totally deserves some honoring. It is time for her to reap some of the blessings she has been sowing.