Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

eye candy o. o

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay so the name it self is mildly inappropriate but what troubles me the most is what it looks like. every time I see it, it just gives me the creeps. if you haven't see it its literally an eyeball but it has red veins throbbing out and the bottom has some sort of cloth on it. I'm not asking it to be removed because its a good pet snack but just change the appearance to something less... disgusting and unsettling. although I do like the pun

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yes, Eye Candy is a creepy one, no kidding. I would just recommend passing them all along to your witch doctor...

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Creepy? Maybe a little, but much less so than wax lips.. I mean a wax beak maybe, but wax lips? You pirates and your terrifying candies....

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Decius: "You pirates and your terrifying candies...."

Hey, we're not eating them. Or at least I'm not (regarding Spartacus with a degree of concern).

Community Leader
Personally I love it! I love creepy stuff! Bwahahahahaha!

Although the Albion Eggs snack is such a troll. Every time I get it from Companion Tasks, it always makes me think I got a new pet egg.. :(

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
Decius: "You pirates and your terrifying candies...."

Hey, we're not eating them. Or at least I'm not (regarding Spartacus with a degree of concern).
Well, some of these snacks look so good I can't resist a nibble..... But then my pet's look of reproach makes me feel ashamed.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yeah, I had to train myself not to be fooled by Albion eggs.

-Indigo