Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Robe Change USELESS

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
Patience288 on Aug 14, 2015 wrote:
This is to all the people who fled after the nefarious battle and deserted your team. I would say that the majority of the people who stayed and didn't bail on their team have the moo robe. I also bet that the people complaining about the robe are the ones who fled. Well now it's coming back to haunt you maybe next time you will be a team player. Another thing I really feel sorry for the ones who wanted to stay and farm moo but couldn't because they were short a player or many times two. I just hope this is justice for all of us who did stay and fought hard for that robe.
Lol I have Moo Robe myself and use it in ranked I just know it's unfair mostly because its why people still complain about Fog/Bucklers even after we've been given (Unless you're a Witch/Privy) a straight forward way to counter it in this meta... It wasn't exactly 'hard' to get the robe as anyone can go into that tower with a planned team of 4 triple flames then frozen tide and just get up to Moo in under an hour then spam the chest... BUT that doesn't mean we should leave the robe how it is as 'revenge' or keep it P2W as this caused the downfall of a mass player wipe in Wiz before... I remember recalling Pirate101 not wanting to make the same mistakes Wiz had made through there journey and so far I feel Ratbeard even though I've been a harsh member with feedback towards him (Sorry) has done a good job once you give it time he finally finds a way to get it done right (At least he has for counters to Black Fog atm) but ya I do think the Robes though are on a completely different lvl..