Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ulysses lies

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So around the end of the game when you see Ulysses for the first time in Ithaca in the humble cave he says he will give his piece of the map if you bring his bow, well when you do bring it he says " Help me reclaim my throne and I will give you my piece of the map" Altough he does after you expel the suitor he lies to you without explaination

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
So around the end of the game when you see Ulysses for the first time in Ithaca in the humble cave he says he will give his piece of the map if you bring his bow, well when you do bring it he says " Help me reclaim my throne and I will give you my piece of the map" Altough he does after you expel the suitor he lies to you without explaination
Ulysses is a very clever, devious Eagle; he knows the value of your help. Also without helping him regain his throne, we wouldn't have found the Rosetta Stone and received the translation of the code that will lead to the eventual downfall of Kane.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
Ulysses is a very clever, devious Eagle; he knows the value of your help. Also without helping him regain his throne, we wouldn't have found the Rosetta Stone and received the translation of the code that will lead to the eventual downfall of Kane.
Very true thx for your answer, it makes me understand the story line a bit more