Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Overpowered glitch

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
so I was verging a buccaneer who had a gun plus sword combo, he had acquired burst fire and relentless from the new trainers. But these epics were activating more than once it was non stop and even with Valois shield on me I died. Although they make stack together as one epic for example burst fire and relentless combine to make a relentless rank 2 type thing it can't be the case because burst fire/ relentless activated more than 3 times

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
so I was verging a buccaneer who had a gun plus sword combo, he had acquired burst fire and relentless from the new trainers. But these epics were activating more than once it was non stop and even with Valois shield on me I died. Although they make stack together as one epic for example burst fire and relentless combine to make a relentless rank 2 type thing it can't be the case because burst fire/ relentless activated more than 3 times
He most likely had a Burst Fire and a Relentless granting pet, so he most likely had Burst fire 2 and Relentless 2. With Bladestorm 3, this makes a maximum of a 10 hit combo without Glancing Blow. It is not a glitch, and I somewhat hope it does not get fixed, because otherwise hybrids would be a laughing stock and barely useful. Hybrids have become a legitimate threat now, and I am making characters to see how it works out

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
I was probably the Buccaneer you were facing. My pet grants me relentless. Then I trained relentless from the secret trainer for a total of two relentless ranks, which is three hits. I also trained burst fire from the other secret trainer and I wore prince of illios quiver for my token slot, which gives another burst fire for a total of three more hits.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
bluba4 on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
I was probably the Buccaneer you were facing. My pet grants me relentless. Then I trained relentless from the secret trainer for a total of two relentless ranks, which is three hits. I also trained burst fire from the other secret trainer and I wore prince of illios quiver for my token slot, which gives another burst fire for a total of three more hits.
Do you have a colossi helmet? Have you versed a witchdoctor called honest darkish Oswald, because then we versed

Also lets just say it was you and you did what you said it wouldn't just say burst fire rank 1 and relentless rank 1 it would say rank 2 for both but the buccaneer I versed only showed rank 1 so he couldn't do it so much

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
Do you have a colossi helmet? Have you versed a witchdoctor called honest darkish Oswald, because then we versed

Also lets just say it was you and you did what you said it wouldn't just say burst fire rank 1 and relentless rank 1 it would say rank 2 for both but the buccaneer I versed only showed rank 1 so he couldn't do it so much
That's a bug. It for some reason does not properly show Relentless/Burst Fire Grants on the Character on the battleboard, making it only seem as if they are running rank one. I know this because against Merciless Jeremy Nichols, It said it was only Relentless one, but it activated 3 times. I looked at the pet, and sure enough it was a relentless granting pet. In other words, it is a display error that is rather deceiving.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012

LOL collusus helmet? buck with shooty slashy burst fire relentless combo lol that's eric from duelist 101 XD