Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pvp groups

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
I have nothing to do right now so I thought why not make a post about the difference groups in pvp, group number one is the house fighter these are the people that are not really into pvp but do it some times at houses they have gear that you can get from any vender. another group is the Avery group the Avery group is made up of a mix of players not a lot of them know much about pvp but unlike the house pvper they are more familiar with a big battle board they have a ride range of gear but the most common gear they have is a mix of tower gear and gear from venders/crown shop. The next group is the pvper this is some one who in most cases moves on to become a pvp enthusiasts they have pretty good gear full tower gear with other thing that are great for combos in pvp you can find them with pvp enthusiasts the last group is the pvp enthusiasts they have some really good gear but on top of it all they have good pvp pets and also know a lot of ticks in pvp they can be found in realms were no one else is in doing clan matches or doing any type of match with pvper or other pvp enthusiasts they some times come to avery to see if there is anything going on in there if no one else is online.
QuickHarryAbbott

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
the midnightpirate on May 29, 2015 wrote:
I have nothing to do right now so I thought why not make a post about the difference groups in pvp, group number one is the house fighter these are the people that are not really into pvp but do it some times at houses they have gear that you can get from any vender. another group is the Avery group the Avery group is made up of a mix of players not a lot of them know much about pvp but unlike the house pvper they are more familiar with a big battle board they have a ride range of gear but the most common gear they have is a mix of tower gear and gear from venders/crown shop. The next group is the pvper this is some one who in most cases moves on to become a pvp enthusiasts they have pretty good gear full tower gear with other thing that are great for combos in pvp you can find them with pvp enthusiasts the last group is the pvp enthusiasts they have some really good gear but on top of it all they have good pvp pets and also know a lot of ticks in pvp they can be found in realms were no one else is in doing clan matches or doing any type of match with pvper or other pvp enthusiasts they some times come to avery to see if there is anything going on in there if no one else is online.
QuickHarryAbbott
I reckon I would fit into the pvper group. I have top notch gear, but usually just go to someone's house or to the Brawlin' Hall in Avery realm to find matches. I have been hanging around the types you classify as pvp enthusiasts and have beaten a few of them, so I reckon I'm about to make the jump to enthusiast lol. I know what you mean by the guys who go to the realms that are 'off the beaten path'. I've been going to the Deacon and Dragon Prince realms a lot lately and usually find some hardcore 'enthusiasts' there. I've found that most of the top players consider having a pvp match anywhere but in the Brawlin' Hall or Spar Chamber amateurish lol.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
the midnightpirate on May 29, 2015 wrote:
QuickHarryAbbott
I'm part of the Avery group I'd say. I've got some tower gear but I like Medallion of Hercules since it gives Greater JuJu, 8 weapon power, and 3 agility.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I enjoy sparring in my house arenas and now that there is Smuggler's Cove, which has a larger 4vs4 battleboard, the stigma of practicing in a home arena is less ( imo ) also you avoid having someone jump into your pvp match ( as you know can happen in the Brawl Hall or Spar Chamber. )
I have very good Tower gear with a few 'great' items. I'm tending to avoid Avery Realm, if you want to see some good pvp do a realm hop. But please don't just jump into a match, ask first!