Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

View Ranked PvP results

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I would like to be able to view Ranked PvP results to see where I am in relation to the other Pirates participating. I think the Pirate name should be displayed along with the name the Person uses in the Forums. This would allow us to find our name and our Pirates name. There should also be a search feature to search on those names.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
I would like to be able to view Ranked PvP results to see where I am in relation to the other Pirates participating. I think the Pirate name should be displayed along with the name the Person uses in the Forums. This would allow us to find our name and our Pirates name. There should also be a search feature to search on those names.
A Leaderboard?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
You mean the Ranked PvP leaderboards? Sure, I would like to see that.

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
So kind of like a leader boards to see where everyone is ranked?

I like the idea, I know other games do this and Wizards does with their tournaments leader boards.