Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Terror-cotta Troupe: what to do?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
As most of us players probably noticed by now is that the Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu in the Tower of Moo Manchu gives a power called "Terror-cotta Troupe" which summons nine Terror-cotta, all of which having Brutal Charge, reducing the victim's accuracy by 50%. Now my question is how do you counter this in PvP? You can just kill them all, they have about 850 health each, and the summoner will most likely put them out of your attack range because they will use their charge attack to travel large distances. Ratbeard would only be able to immobilize three of them, Blood flames might be able to take out 5, but one of the terror-cotta will likely take out multiple flames when they die and explode.
Considering this, I would appreciate some suggestions on how to stop all the terror-cotta before they make my companions miss every attack. I am just out of ideas.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Friendly Jesse Pew on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
As most of us players probably noticed by now is that the Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu in the Tower of Moo Manchu gives a power called "Terror-cotta Troupe" which summons nine Terror-cotta, all of which having Brutal Charge, reducing the victim's accuracy by 50%. Now my question is how do you counter this in PvP? You can just kill them all, they have about 850 health each, and the summoner will most likely put them out of your attack range because they will use their charge attack to travel large distances. Ratbeard would only be able to immobilize three of them, Blood flames might be able to take out 5, but one of the terror-cotta will likely take out multiple flames when they die and explode.
Considering this, I would appreciate some suggestions on how to stop all the terror-cotta before they make my companions miss every attack. I am just out of ideas.
blood flames for me deals 960+ damage a fire so that eliminates 5 depending on where they explode, as a privy I can use zeal, call to arms or espirit to help with the remaining 4 debuffs, usually when against this I use flames, then have a sacrifice for the other 4 to use their debuff on, for me its zang since he has 2 powers that I can use during this, as a witch you can use blood flames, then slow debuff one, and sacrifice a companion, a buckler can black fog and run over to them and use the blade dance power(probably got the name wrong) and possibly kill a group of them, a musket can use Louis and both bomb creating a wall that will badly damage the warriors, overwatch would probably finish them off, a bucks companions generally have hold the line, placing those companions in the line would most likely prevent them from reaching you

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Try using musketeer companions with long range and increased health. Long range can take out one of the Terror-cotta warriors, but can take out multiple warriors if the companion has the "Double Tap". More can be dead if the companion has "Double Tap Rank 2 or 3". I highly recommend witchdoctors, as they have the "Improved Mojo Blast" epic, and can attack multiple enemies in a certain group, square, or line, depending on the rank of the epic. But I claimed victory by using a privateer companion to heal the witchdoctor, musketeer companion to defeat and use "Double Tap 1, 2, or 3" if the companion has it, and a witchdoctor to attack enemies in certain spots and areas. Good luck, and I hope I have helped you.