Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why the whimpy pet snacks?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Why is it that Kane and Moo both give such low level pet treats? / they are supposed to be the Ultimate fights yet the pet stuff is lower than that in marlybone

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I don't know why. I wonder if they have any higher level snacks they intend to add whenever they add more worlds. I was wondering if the cards marked, "other" for world origin might be place holders for worlds yet to be created. It might be they are just a special snack type. Maybe a future snack type would be added to Moo and Kane dungeons. It seems like they ought to give some good stuff if it's Pirate's equivalent to Waterworks and Malistare. What snacks were you getting in Moo and Kane?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity Finch on May 21, 2017 wrote:
I don't know why. I wonder if they have any higher level snacks they intend to add whenever they add more worlds. I was wondering if the cards marked, "other" for world origin might be place holders for worlds yet to be created. It might be they are just a special snack type. Maybe a future snack type would be added to Moo and Kane dungeons. It seems like they ought to give some good stuff if it's Pirate's equivalent to Waterworks and Malistare. What snacks were you getting in Moo and Kane?
Golden Pineapple usually, nothing of a higher level.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The same thing happens in Wizard101 - you can fight monsters in any world and receive a Rank 1 snack or see or common reagent (for crafting). These things are there to be used or sold - it's up to you.

If you have a a pet that LOVES Golden Pineapple, there you are.