Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buccaneer tips?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 12, 2019
Hey guys, this is my first time on the message boards so sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for a level 15 buccaneer? I've played every class up to 13 in the past week and buck is definitely my favorite. I was wondering a few things like: Do krakens coils stack (or any strength buff?) and what gear should i use?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
William Kidd on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
Hey guys, this is my first time on the message boards so sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I was wondering if anyone had any tips for a level 15 buccaneer? I've played every class up to 13 in the past week and buck is definitely my favorite. I was wondering a few things like: Do krakens coils stack (or any strength buff?) and what gear should i use?
Look for gear that enhances your primary stat - Strength, focus on strength based weapons, also armor is very good to boost with gear.
Strength buffs and shields do stack.
When you reach level 20, take a look at the Clandestine Trainers in Devilfish Hollow ( find them in the very back under a trap door ) they have extra talents that are very useful. There is a Witchdoctor ( this is where you can get Witchhunter ), a Musketeer & a Melee trainer ( he can give you Relentless ).
Look for pets that have grants that can help you, a pet that grants a healing or has healing is great or those that give a shield or useful talent.