Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown item refund

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 11, 2018
I recently purchased the Golden Eagle mount in the crown shop thinking that it would be similar to the owl mounts where they landed when not moving. However, I did not realize that it was always in the air, and became quickly bothered by the constantly flapping of its wings on my screen. That brings me to my question being if there is any way for me to refund or exchange the mount for crowns being that I have only had it for a couple of hours. Thanks in advance,

Red Sam Orleans

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SWEGGY12 on Apr 13, 2020 wrote:
I recently purchased the Golden Eagle mount in the crown shop thinking that it would be similar to the owl mounts where they landed when not moving. However, I did not realize that it was always in the air, and became quickly bothered by the constantly flapping of its wings on my screen. That brings me to my question being if there is any way for me to refund or exchange the mount for crowns being that I have only had it for a couple of hours. Thanks in advance,

Red Sam Orleans
Ahoy and welcome to the message boards, Red Sam Orleans! I don't believe that it's KI policy to grant refunds, but you can try by contacting Support. Good Luck!