Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mari

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
We all may love Mari in Troy for dropping a charm that gives you Return Fire but the spawning needs to stop. It's frustrating to have to fight Mari after fighting the second wave of serpents that stop you while trying to exit and then after you beat Mari again, you have to react fast or you'll fight her again. I think that we should have to exit the gate room and then enter again to fight Mari once more for a chance at the charm so we don't have to fear of getting into battle with her again.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
*With a few arrows protruding...* "Tis only a flesh wound! Get back here I'll bite your kneecaps!"

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Mar 4, 2015 wrote:
*With a few arrows protruding...* "Tis only a flesh wound! Get back here I'll bite your kneecaps!"

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Oh boy oh boy monte python I so love him As to what Katherine said I do agree on that just take the spawn out and put a second chance chest maybe? That quiver alone is rare loot I am sure, I am still happy for my burst fire totem I got questing on my privateer a year or two back wow time flies in this game :) Three years in and three max levels muhaha I am keeping up with your years kingsisle (I think)