For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Nautical XP Party on KI Live! - Jan 30, 2020 at 4pm CT

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pirates! Ever since last year's Nautical XP Party was a hit success (coming from the parties in years past of course), I've wanted to run another one.

This time though let's stream it live right on KI Live! This Thursday during the show when we jump into Pirate101 as we normally do, we'll gather in Skull Island skyway with Professor Falmea's pirate ship and see if we can take out some turrets! If you remember how One-Eyed Jack used to run these, we'll try something similar.

We will announce on the livestream which Realm/Area and location the party will commence (most likely Avery Realm near Skull Island).

Get yer ships ready, captains! See you on KI Live this Thursday at 4pm!

Ensign
Dec 23, 2011
17
Very, very, very epic. I'm still hopeful you tease something like crafting...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10123
Bat Masterson on Jan 28, 2020 wrote:
Pirates! Ever since last year's Nautical XP Party was a hit success (coming from the parties in years past of course), I've wanted to run another one.

This time though let's stream it live right on KI Live! This Thursday during the show when we jump into Pirate101 as we normally do, we'll gather in Skull Island skyway with Professor Falmea's pirate ship and see if we can take out some turrets! If you remember how One-Eyed Jack used to run these, we'll try something similar.

We will announce on the livestream which Realm/Area and location the party will commence (most likely Avery Realm near Skull Island).

Get yer ships ready, captains! See you on KI Live this Thursday at 4pm!
OOH! Fun!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
828
Bat Masterson on Jan 28, 2020 wrote:
Pirates! Ever since last year's Nautical XP Party was a hit success (coming from the parties in years past of course), I've wanted to run another one.

This time though let's stream it live right on KI Live! This Thursday during the show when we jump into Pirate101 as we normally do, we'll gather in Skull Island skyway with Professor Falmea's pirate ship and see if we can take out some turrets! If you remember how One-Eyed Jack used to run these, we'll try something similar.

We will announce on the livestream which Realm/Area and location the party will commence (most likely Avery Realm near Skull Island).

Get yer ships ready, captains! See you on KI Live this Thursday at 4pm!
Wait, are you saying you're going to litter the Skyways with Turrets that we can blow up?!

EXPLODY-MODE-ACTIVATED

I'm absolutely going to be there!

Ensign
Nov 26, 2011
28
I'm really sad that I'm not going to be able to attend, because this sounds like it'd be a blast!

If you keep doing stuff like this though, I'll make sure to be there next time!

Administrator
This will be the first time I spawn turrets for the community... so you may have to guide me on the 'appropriate' amount you can handle :).

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
828
Bat Masterson on Jan 29, 2020 wrote:
This will be the first time I spawn turrets for the community... so you may have to guide me on the 'appropriate' amount you can handle :).
I'll admit, I've never done one of these either. (I think I joined around the time One-eyed Jack left). I LOVE battling turrets (Soloed the Assaunt Station in Marleybone multiple times) and I wonder what we're gonna fight!

DESTROYER-CANNON-STATUS: PRIMED

Ensign
Apr 08, 2017
39
This sounds nice. I will come, hopefully. I never been to a nautical xp party, so I hope that it will be fun.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
723
Lookit Light on Jan 29, 2020 wrote:
Wait, are you saying you're going to litter the Skyways with Turrets that we can blow up?!

EXPLODY-MODE-ACTIVATED

I'm absolutely going to be there!
As long as nothing comes up tomorrow, I'll be there too. I am very excited!

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
3
boy oh boy oh boy. never been able to do something like this and i just got back online after forever. this should be fun

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10123
I didn't have fun First of, loading was slow, I couldn't see the turrets ( and WHY can't we say "turrets" in filtered chat?! ) Then for some reason, I couldn't ATTACK the darn things. Very, very disappointed....

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
828
WHOOOF! I managed to get there JUST IN TIME to still blow up something! Other things made me miss the main turrets, but I was still able to go around and sink some Sea Foam Ship fodder. (And the Dreadnaught decided to say hello, which is both ironic and nice.) Even if I didn't do much, that was the most Pirate fun I've had in a awhile.

I need to do this again! Part of a community livestream, maybe?

ENEMY-SHIP-COMPROMISED: TARGET DESTROYED. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.