Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Durango Buffaloon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 25, 2012
I am really looking for this pet. I really want one. I had one in beta, but now I don't. I know there's a silver one, but I don't really like it as much as this one. I'd do ANYTHING for one. I have a few pets I can hatch with. A Ostrich and a Orchid Chameleon. All my other pets will be adult soon, but those are the only 2 right now.

I hope someone has one, it's my main dream pet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Shannymae on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
I am really looking for this pet. I really want one. I had one in beta, but now I don't. I know there's a silver one, but I don't really like it as much as this one. I'd do ANYTHING for one. I have a few pets I can hatch with. A Ostrich and a Orchid Chameleon. All my other pets will be adult soon, but those are the only 2 right now.

I have one on one of my pirates. Let me know when you wish to meet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Oh yea, welcome to the message boards.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

Hello Shannymae and welcome to the boards!

I was actually lucky enough to receive a Durango Buffaloon just last week, in my one and only morphing attempt with one. I have morphed it once with one of my high pedigree pets and again was lucky to acquire another Durango. It is quite a beaut and has a nice shiny coat and all of it's papers and shots are in order!

It since has reached adulthood and has a very respectable 581 pedigree with Grants Blade Storm and Grants Steadying Speech already expressed. It 'should' also have Grants Rally in it's pedigree and a few more Epic powers. For talents it has Cloud Spirit and Flanking 2 already expressed, as well as some decent ones in the bloodline.

If you would like to meet up to try to get you a Durango Buffaloon for your very own, I would surely be happy to try to arrange a day/time that would work to morph with you. I am in Eastern Time Zone and I usually can not get in game until after 9pm Tuesday-Thursday. Monday and Fridays I can get in a bit earlier, sometime after 5pm EST. However, this Friday I have my son's baseball game to coach, so I won't be available until after 9:30 EST or so pm. Sunday would work out in the am, say in the 9am-12pm EST range. If any of those times may work for you we can meet up and get you that little brown bundle of a Buffaloon. Sorry, I know that the times may not be the most convenient and are scattered a bit, but that's my crazy life for ya!

Just leave a post as to what days/times may work and we'll go from there. If you could, try to post a few days before the day that works best for you, so that we have time to post back-and-forth to figure out the best arrangement (since the boards only update a couple times a day).

Hope this works and if so, I'll be chatting with you. Again, welcome to the Message Boards! Oh, and I'm Valkoor by the way.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
Hello Shannymae and welcome to the boards!

I was actually lucky enough to receive a Durango Buffaloon just last week, in my one and only morphing attempt with one. I have morphed it once with one of my high pedigree pets and again was lucky to acquire another Durango. It is quite a beaut and has a nice shiny coat and all of it's papers and shots are in order!

It since has reached adulthood and has a very respectable 581 pedigree with Grants Blade Storm and Grants Steadying Speech already expressed. It 'should' also have Grants Rally in it's pedigree and a few more Epic powers. For talents it has Cloud Spirit and Flanking 2 already expressed, as well as some decent ones in the bloodline.

If you would like to meet up to try to get you a Durango Buffaloon for your very own, I would surely be happy to try to arrange a day/time that would work to morph with you. I am in Eastern Time Zone and I usually can not get in game until after 9pm Tuesday-Thursday. Monday and Fridays I can get in a bit earlier, sometime after 5pm EST. However, this Friday I have my son's baseball game to coach, so I won't be available until after 9:30 EST or so pm. Sunday would work out in the am, say in the 9am-12pm EST range. If any of those times may work for you we can meet up and get you that little brown bundle of a Buffaloon. Sorry, I know that the times may not be the most convenient and are scattered a bit, but that's my crazy life for ya!

Just leave a post as to what days/times may work and we'll go from there. If you could, try to post a few days before the day that works best for you, so that we have time to post back-and-forth to figure out the best arrangement (since the boards only update a couple times a day).

Hope this works and if so, I'll be chatting with you. Again, welcome to the Message Boards! Oh, and I'm Valkoor by the way.
Um.......Yea.....If I were you I would for sure go with Valkoor's pet. His pets are in higher demand than the winner of Krups or AKC

Ensign
Apr 25, 2012
YAY! I can sign on now, or any time tomorrow so I can! I am SO HAPPY right now.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
Um.......Yea.....If I were you I would for sure go with Valkoor's pet. His pets are in higher demand than the winner of Krups or AKC
Don't be silly Chrissy, many just want pets for their cute and cuddly factors. Your pets are just as good as any! Besides the poster may actually want to do the work on their own, in which a lower pedigree would be much more desirable.

Plus your schedule is a little more accommodating and friendly to those that need to meet up. I've said it before, but I'll say it again-- most times I can't even remember what I did tomorrow! Love the Krups and AKC comment though....hmm, wonder how much it costs to enter them, would have to see what my Coral Widow looks like with a wagging tail and a bone in it's mouth, though?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
YAY! I can sign on now, or any time tomorrow so I can! I am SO HAPPY right now.
Hi Shannymae, we may actually have to set a meet up, just because of the delay from posts being submitted to actually being posted. We usually do this by figuring out a day, at least a day or 2 in advance, and post where to meet, what time, which realm in the Spiral, what time zone we are in and often our pirates' names as well. This way we can make sure to find each other on the right day and at the right time. You may get lucky and run into one of us in the tent, but I wouldn't count on that happening.

So if you post a date/time that works for you, that seems to work with the days/times that I posted previously, then we can arrange to meet up. Just make sure to submit your post at least 24 hours before the day/time that you would like to meet, so I can make sure to see it.

Or it may be better to take Chrissy's offer. She is very helpful, very kind and friendly and can often get in the game at many times that I am unable to. So, if you wish to try to get that little critter sooner, rather than later, you may want to coordinate something with her.

Either way I am here as well, just post when you would like to meet up with either one of us (who knows, maybe even half the message boards may show up) and be sure to include the day, the time, the time zone, the realm, the meeting location (usually Avery's court or in the tent for morphing) and your pirate's name and you'll be one step closer to getting that brown, furry egg you so desire!

Ensign
Apr 25, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
Hi Shannymae, we may actually have to set a meet up, just because of the delay from posts being submitted to actually being posted. We usually do this by figuring out a day, at least a day or 2 in advance, and post where to meet, what time, which realm in the Spiral, what time zone we are in and often our pirates' names as well. This way we can make sure to find each other on the right day and at the right time. You may get lucky and run into one of us in the tent, but I wouldn't count on that happening.

So if you post a date/time that works for you, that seems to work with the days/times that I posted previously, then we can arrange to meet up. Just make sure to submit your post at least 24 hours before the day/time that you would like to meet, so I can make sure to see it.

Or it may be better to take Chrissy's offer. She is very helpful, very kind and friendly and can often get in the game at many times that I am unable to. So, if you wish to try to get that little critter sooner, rather than later, you may want to coordinate something with her.

Either way I am here as well, just post when you would like to meet up with either one of us (who knows, maybe even half the message boards may show up) and be sure to include the day, the time, the time zone, the realm, the meeting location (usually Avery's court or in the tent for morphing) and your pirate's name and you'll be one step closer to getting that brown, furry egg you so desire!
Okay. I can meet tomorrow (Thursday) Anytime of the day, except in the afternoon (2-5pm Eastern Time) But after that I can meet, or any time before that. I am in Eastern Time Zone. I can meet you in Catbeard at Avery's Court.

Again, anytime I can meet, just for 2-5pm Eastern Time I won't be able to. I have errands to do then.

My Pirates name is Romantic Shannon. I will stand in Avery's Court all day pretty much, on my other Pirate, Shannon Dove. She's a Privateer. She's on my other account, that way, if I am playing on Romantic Shannon, I won't have to check every 5 minutes to see if you're there.

Thank you again so much! :)

-Shannon