Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

hidden 1st generation pets? Decius? or ask Vadima?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
was wondering if there are pets we haven't found yet? or even if Decius might have snuck some more interesting unknown droppable pets around the spiral since last few updates? if so would love to know how many are hidden XD
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 5, 2015 wrote:
was wondering if there are pets we haven't found yet? or even if Decius might have snuck some more interesting unknown droppable pets around the spiral since last few updates? if so would love to know how many are hidden XD
stormy jen silver
x peeks into Decius pet sparring arena... x hmm, maybe if I lay out a trail of bread crumbs a lonely pet might follow them to me? softly tiptoes back to morphing tent...
stormy jen silver

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
I am beginning to suspect that Decius is going to ignore your ? (which i also asked recently)

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
I will see about putting our top birds on scouring the data.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 23, 2015 wrote:
tyvm sir much appreciated :3
stormy jen silver

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 23, 2015 wrote:
And, um, will they share the information with us? Or will you just come back and make some cryptic comment?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:
And, um, will they share the information with us? Or will you just come back and make some cryptic comment?
Been listening to those books on tape about being cryptic from Blind Mew.
They wouldn't be bad except for that constant sound of cats mewing in the background.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:
Been listening to those books on tape about being cryptic from Blind Mew.
They wouldn't be bad except for that constant sound of cats mewing in the background.
mew mew mew mew meow meow meowwww XD
stormy jen silver

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
I think that the birds Decius sent to look thru the records got to busy dancing to them and forgot to report back their finding to the boss bird.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Somehow I am thinking that the flock of birds that Decius sent to find the answer to this ? got lost.

So to re-ask / are there an pets that are hidden out there in the worlds that drop from someplace that have not been found by the Majestic pirates of this day?
and if so
Which world should we be looking in ?

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Krigleblort on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:
Somehow I am thinking that the flock of birds that Decius sent to find the answer to this ? got lost.

So to re-ask / are there an pets that are hidden out there in the worlds that drop from someplace that have not been found by the Majestic pirates of this day?
and if so
Which world should we be looking in ?
As you can see with the holiday update, There were lots of new in world pets added for the holiday.
There are also some changes to what pets can appear in multiplayer chests over all.
I can't tell you an exact world to look in since we updated all of them.
Expect even more pets to appear as the seasons and holidays change.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:
As you can see with the holiday update, There were lots of new in world pets added for the holiday.
There are also some changes to what pets can appear in multiplayer chests over all.
I can't tell you an exact world to look in since we updated all of them.
Expect even more pets to appear as the seasons and holidays change.
When you say "multiplayer chests" do you mean the group plunder chests? Does this mean that they'll drop items (not just gear) all along?