Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you could have one pet that doesn't exsist yet

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
Hello fellow pirates! I was just wondering what pets would you like to see in the game either as a hybrid or a First Generation pet. I would like to have a Leopard Shark pet. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions. Who knows, maybe Kingsisle will listen.

Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65,

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Buccaneer Boy on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates! I was just wondering what pets would you like to see in the game either as a hybrid or a First Generation pet. I would like to have a Leopard Shark pet. Please let me know your thoughts and opinions. Who knows, maybe Kingsisle will listen.

KI always listens, you never know, you may get that shark pet some day! I made a request in the Furniture ideas post for a siren statue, and lo! The Agora in Aquila has one now! So a pet I would really like to have, since I'm such a mermaid fan, is a mini-siren of my own!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

A Dolphin.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010

I would like to have a little Pirate Piggle :D who is agility based

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
A Dolphin.
That would be lovely, and a Seahorse or a Seal?

Ensign
May 04, 2012
if i could have any pet exist it would be a sort of hybrid sun dragon pet

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
zuto4011a on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
a polar bear
I'd love to equip that pet if we ever went to Grizzleheim or Polaris.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013

Whales, Dolphins, Jellyfish, Squids, Eels, Seagulls, Sea lions, Frogs, Salamanders, Bears, Bees, Eagles etc. The possibilities are literally endless.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
I have a couple of pets that I'd want.

1. A dragon. It would be similar to the Wizard101 dragons but slightly different. It would be a bit more stocky, I guess, and for some reason I can see it with one horn broken. You'd be able to dye the base and trim whatever colors you want.

2. A cat. The cat would be long and slender, and have a tail that ends in a tuft like a lion's. The fur could be dyed in normal cat colors (brown, grey, orange, black, etc.) and there would be a few variations of the fur pattern. You'd have stripes, tuxedo, calico, spots, Siamese, or solid (no pattern on fur). The eyes would be silver no matter what color fur the cat had.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
I have a thing for munchkin cats. They're like dachshunds... but they're CATS! SOOO adorable!!!

Ensign
May 10, 2012
I like the drowned zombies, it would be awesome to have one of those running along with you

Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
hmm there is a lot that i would like to have -
wolf, puppy, sea dragon (which look a lot like a sea horse), phoenix, griffin(golden, black,or brown), hydra, mini centaurs, unicorn, Pegasus, or little elves or fae (or fairies) that gave healing spells

~Fearless Zenobia Dodger

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Seeming I am a penguin, I hope they don't make a Leopard Seal, as to those are my worst enemies. I would love to see a Penguin pet that looks like a real life version of an Adelie penguin, with, some eyepatches or just regular looks like a adelie penguin. Cheers mate.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
A goldfish, of course. Made of solid gold, of course. Probably a hybrid...

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
A goldfish, of course. Made of solid gold, of course. Probably a hybrid...
I love the way you think! Lion Fish x Golden Stingtail? Hmmm...

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I'd like a pet cannon. It would be of Marleybone origin, steam-powered, range of 5 spaces, only advance when no enemies were in range; have Uncanny Shot or Megablast as possible powers and a couple of possible ranged Epic Talents.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
I have pitched this idea to many people before,and I am gonna have to go with a pet thylacine .

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I would like to see and have the following pets:

Mantis from MooShu
Capuchin Monkey from Monquista
Chimera, Ophiotaurus and Mini-Hydra from Aquila
Bighorn from Cool Ranch
Nautilus from Skull Island
Otterhound from Marleybone.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:

Mantis from MooShu
Bighorn from Cool Ranch
Oh and maybe a Cougar from Cool Ranch as well.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:
I have pitched this idea to many people before,and I am gonna have to go with a pet thylacine .
Ooh, that's a great one Felix! Even though I must admit that at first I thought thylacine was a vitamin!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Hmmm Would he only look cool during a full moon?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 23, 2014 wrote:

Mantis from MooShu
Bighorn from Cool Ranch
Wait!!!!An Ophiotaurus!

You mean,in theory,Kingsisle would give us the means to kill the Aquilan immortals?!?!?!?!?!

Anyways,I love these ideas,especially the nautilus.and the mantis.and the chimera,.Briliant,simply briliant.

Plus,thylacines are adorable.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Show off Why didn't you just say Tasmanian Wolf Well, if we're going 'Down Under' I want a Tasmanian Devil ( and I would name him/her Taz ).

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 25, 2014 wrote:
Wait!!!!An Ophiotaurus!

You mean,in theory,Kingsisle would give us the means to kill the Aquilan immortals?!?!?!?!?!

Anyways,I love these ideas,especially the nautilus.and the mantis.and the chimera,.Briliant,simply briliant.

Plus,thylacines are adorable.
Why thank you Felix, and you are right those little Taz guys are quite adorable and would make a perfect pirate pet. And you bet, I think KI has pretty much shown that just about anything goes in the wonderful world of the Spiral and that the so-called rules have been broken- even mythological rules!

An Ophiotaurus would just look so awesome walking around with our pirate- I mean just about any creature from Greek Mythology deserves a chance to be shown off in this great game. And I have always been so flippin' mesmerized and fascinated by the Nautilus, so it just has to make it's way into the game.....some how, some way and some time. Why not as a cute little pet with some fantastic powers?