Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

KILive and the Friendship pet Clue

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
well what a fantastic show! Not only was it so entertaining I barely could pull myself away long enough to log in on either 101 game, we pirates were given another new Decius clue!! The morph tent was hopping until roughly 3 am est last night and by now i bet it's still full.. :3

best to watch last night's airing for yourself, sorry i dont have the link though if someone else was able to pop it on here you can easily watch it on youtube look for kingisle kilive.. Anyways, Decius said "one of the friendship pets from 2016 https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/valentines_pets2016 plus a pet you can find around Bestia" and the product is Snuggley" on social media there are people who are submitting quick reference lists that are helpful for Bestia choices, Misty did up a great one, though no worries if you havent access to twitter etc, really all you need are eyes and being in Bestia.

so any ideas yet? I've seen some great ideas posted and heard many in the tent.. Good Luck to all and happy morphing!

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 21, 2017 wrote:
well what a fantastic show! Not only was it so entertaining I barely could pull myself away long enough to log in on either 101 game, we pirates were given another new Decius clue!! The morph tent was hopping until roughly 3 am est last night and by now i bet it's still full.. :3

best to watch last night's airing for yourself, sorry i dont have the link though if someone else was able to pop it on here you can easily watch it on youtube look for kingisle kilive.. Anyways, Decius said "one of the friendship pets from 2016 https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/valentines_pets2016 plus a pet you can find around Bestia" and the product is Snuggley" on social media there are people who are submitting quick reference lists that are helpful for Bestia choices, Misty did up a great one, though no worries if you havent access to twitter etc, really all you need are eyes and being in Bestia.

so any ideas yet? I've seen some great ideas posted and heard many in the tent.. Good Luck to all and happy morphing!

stormy jen silver
My bet is on the Bunny Hug; a hug makes people feel "snugglely"! Too bad one of the pets isn't a pink bear ( lol ).

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Ok so just to be clear -
Decius said /
Last years friendship pet / AND / something you can find in Bestia (not circus maximus)

so that would mean

Part A = friendship pets
Beetle my Valentine
Bunny Hug
Friendship Grouper
Huggle Hoggle
Hunny Bunny

Part B = Bestia
Quackasaurus
Bunnicorn
(there is also a shaped hedge like a turtle so another possible)

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Krigleblort on Jan 24, 2017 wrote:
Ok so just to be clear -
Decius said /
Last years friendship pet / AND / something you can find in Bestia (not circus maximus)

so that would mean

Part A = friendship pets
Beetle my Valentine
Bunny Hug
Friendship Grouper
Huggle Hoggle
Hunny Bunny

Part B = Bestia
Quackasaurus
Bunnicorn
(there is also a shaped hedge like a turtle so another possible)
pretty sure Bestia is the island and circus maximus is like a city? though clarification of this fact might need to be addressed by a KI team member.. like if he had said Nova Aquila would Sparta and Achaea not be part of that island? idk tbh Good question though..

stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
When I refer to Bestia, it includes the whole island and all parts of it.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
well if he had meant Circus Maximus I think he would have said that
in which case there a way to many combos to play with
7 pets running around
3 pets for sale
4 images on the walls of the track
and a number of images on the outside of the morphing tent
which would be somewhere around 100 possible combinations

instead he said Bestia / where there are 2 pets making 10 possible combos

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
well based on that last comment by decius / I will NOT be looking for this pet as that would lead to way to many combos to test with the high failure rate at getting a hybrid

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 25, 2017 wrote:
When I refer to Bestia, it includes the whole island and all parts of it.
ty so very much for taking the time to clarify this for us :3 many happy morphers still abound in the tent sir, and much excitement over theories..

2 i've heard that i positively LOVED, yet most likely aren't the one you originally hinted at, were a Snug Bug, suggested by Erin Aldridge(needed a rug imo xD ooo a tiny flying carpet it rides on? O: be just like crazy cute ooo) and a Cuddle Fish suggested on twitter by a gentleman named Logan i believe..

Clever Brianna had hoped and suggested maybe her Snuggle bunny idea might be it :) also a lovely suggestion :3

I'm still hoping to make that adorable aqua-colored bunnicorn hybrid running around the track.. long ago thought Kloudnine + a bunnicorn might make it.. though again it wouldnt be for this particular clue :) either way I'm very excited and it might take me a few weeks to try them all(might need a ki inspired morphathon again lol xD) but i will try everything i can and encourage others to do the same!

once again MUCH LOVE to you Decius, the KI team and your previous helper for making all these wonderful pets for us <3 hugs and homemade cookies

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
well done Hilda! though I'm not sure her partner the newest hybrid and i believe the answer to the KILive friendship clue was discovered by Hilda yesterday evening :3

it was the Snuggle Bunny! a name choice requested by miss Clever Brianna awhile ago <3 ty Decius for listening to our ideas and incorporating them :3 makes us feel truly special and appreciated by KI team <333

though I had posted on my twitter account to try the bunny hug + sabertooth bunny, as well as mentioned it in the P101 morphing tent in-game, I apologize now that I must've missed posting it on here.. Good news is, that happened to be the right combo at least xD

many more hybrids giggling in the shadows, what new pets shall be discovered next?

stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 29, 2017 wrote:
well done Hilda! though I'm not sure her partner the newest hybrid and i believe the answer to the KILive friendship clue was discovered by Hilda yesterday evening :3

it was the Snuggle Bunny! a name choice requested by miss Clever Brianna awhile ago <3 ty Decius for listening to our ideas and incorporating them :3 makes us feel truly special and appreciated by KI team <333

though I had posted on my twitter account to try the bunny hug + sabertooth bunny, as well as mentioned it in the P101 morphing tent in-game, I apologize now that I must've missed posting it on here.. Good news is, that happened to be the right combo at least xD

many more hybrids giggling in the shadows, what new pets shall be discovered next?

stormy jen silver
hilda's partner was Helpful Katherine! congrats to both on the snuggly discovery :3 and to Inari for helping them with theory :)

stormy jen silver