Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Maxotaur Pet same as Mini Minotaur?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I was wondering whether these 2 pets are pretty much the same thing. I ask this because I want to make a hybrid bullrog pet (fire toad + mini Minotaur) and was wondering whether the Devs made the maxotaur have the same capabilities as the mini Minotaur. In other words, do maxotaur pets create same hybrids as mini Minotaur? They are extremely similar. I don't want to waste time splicing maxotaur with fire toad when in fact it is mini Minotaur I need. Any help would be nice, thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Guardian on Feb 6, 2017 wrote:
I was wondering whether these 2 pets are pretty much the same thing. I ask this because I want to make a hybrid bullrog pet (fire toad + mini Minotaur) and was wondering whether the Devs made the maxotaur have the same capabilities as the mini Minotaur. In other words, do maxotaur pets create same hybrids as mini Minotaur? They are extremely similar. I don't want to waste time splicing maxotaur with fire toad when in fact it is mini Minotaur I need. Any help would be nice, thanks!
If you want the Bulrog, you must use the mini-minotaur, just because the maxotaur looks like a mini-minotaur doesn't mean it has the same capabilities.