Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morph please?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Red- pet power
Green- Grant

Hello pet people

Does anyone have a pet with charming gaze 2, webs, and sneaky sneaky, brutal charge, rally, and jobu's kiss?

If so can we morph please? i'm currently trying to get a pet like this and so far all i've gotten is charming gaze and webs, and grants jobu's kiss

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
zuto4011a on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
Red- pet power
Green- Grant

Hello pet people

Does anyone have a pet with charming gaze 2, webs, and sneaky sneaky, brutal charge, rally, and jobu's kiss?

If so can we morph please? i'm currently trying to get a pet like this and so far all i've gotten is charming gaze and webs, and grants jobu's kiss
Hey there Robert.

I believe that I have a pet, if not a few pets, with all but the Sneaky Sneaky already expressed. Since I don't do much PvP, I didn't bother transferring Sneaky Sneaky to my higher pedigree pets. I figured that if I ever got into it or future PvE content was added that made Sneaky Sneaky a must have trait, I would add it at that time. I can work to mix it into my non-maxed pedigree pets that have the other 5 traits you are looking for...but it might take a little time.

Or if you are interested in at least morphing with a pet of mine that has the other 5 expressed, I'd be happy to try to help you out. I'll check my critter collection and make sure I do indeed have the other 5 expressed, but I do know that all but Sneaky Sneaky are in the gene pool of all of my maxed and near maxed pet populace.

I'll get in game soon, go through my hoofed & hairy horde, let you know what I find out and see if you may be interested in meeting up to morph.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
Red- pet power
Green- Grant

Hello pet people

If you can't find someone with more, I have a pet that grants steading speech (there is no such thing as grants rallying call, as far as I know. Do you mean grants rally?) and jubo's kiss, and has webs.

Edit: I think it has been edited now, so, nvm, I only have one with jubo's kiss and webs. It looks Like Valkoor, has you covered on everything except sneaky sneaky 2.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
Hey there Robert.

I believe that I have a pet, if not a few pets, with all but the Sneaky Sneaky already expressed. Since I don't do much PvP, I didn't bother transferring Sneaky Sneaky to my higher pedigree pets. I figured that if I ever got into it or future PvE content was added that made Sneaky Sneaky a must have trait, I would add it at that time. I can work to mix it into my non-maxed pedigree pets that have the other 5 traits you are looking for...but it might take a little time.

Or if you are interested in at least morphing with a pet of mine that has the other 5 expressed, I'd be happy to try to help you out. I'll check my critter collection and make sure I do indeed have the other 5 expressed, but I do know that all but Sneaky Sneaky are in the gene pool of all of my maxed and near maxed pet populace.

I'll get in game soon, go through my hoofed & hairy horde, let you know what I find out and see if you may be interested in meeting up to morph.
i would indeed be interested in morphing with a pet that has 5 expressed, i would be very grateful, would Wednesday 6 pm eastern dragon prince realm work?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
zuto4011a on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
i would indeed be interested in morphing with a pet that has 5 expressed, i would be very grateful, would Wednesday 6 pm eastern dragon prince realm work?
Hi Robert. Unfortunately I can't do Wed. @ 6pm. I get home from work at 4:30, then off to coach my son's baseball scrimmage at 5:15 & won't be home until after 9:30 pm.

Also, I jumped the gun a bit thinking I had 5 of those traits expressed on the same pet(s). I should have checked 1st, but I currently have 600+ pets, so I leaped before all that looking. I do have all of those traits (plus Sneaky 1 & Sneaky 2) expressed on many pets & various combos of those expressed on numerous pets as well.

After looking through my 621 pets, the most I could find expressed on 1 pet(s), was 3. Again with various combos of your desired traits expressed. I thought I had some with 4, but they had Grants Brutal Charge, instead of Self Brutal. In my line of maxed/near maxed, most have all but Sneaky Sneaky in the gene pool. I do have some 600+ pets that have Sneaky 1 mixed in w/ the other traits as well.

Here's a few:

Coral Widow- 650 ped-Gaze 2, G-Jobu's Kiss, G-Rally
Fire Toad- 690-Webs 1, Self Brutal Charge
Ebon Spectre- 700-Webs 1, Gaze 2, G-Jobu's Kiss
Bullrog- 630-Sneaky 1 (has most other traits in pool)
Frog- 532-Gaze 1, Sneaky 1, G-Rally
Bullrog- 650-Gaze 3, G-Jobu's, G-Rally
Firetoad- 630-Gaze 2, G-Jobu's, G-Rally
Bullrog- 700-Gaze 3, G-Jobu's, G-Rally (also G-Steadying, G-TtT)
Minotaur- 700-Gaze 2, G-Jobu's, G-Rally ( G-Kraken's, G-TtT, G-Dodgy)
Em. Budgie- 630-Sneaky 1, Gaze 2, G-Rally ( G-Kraken's)
Em. Budgie- 630-Gaze 2, Sneaky 1, G-Rally (G-Kraken's)
Em. Budgie- 600-Gaze 2, Sneaky 1, G-Rally (G-Steadying, G-Shark's Fury)
Horned Toad- 700- Gaze 2, Webs 1, G-Rally (G-Brutal Charge, G-Regroup, G-TtT)
Minotaur- 700-Gaze 2, G-Jobu's, G-Rally (Pois. 2, G-Back Stab, G-TtT)
Fire Toad- 700-Webs 1, G- Jobu's, G- Rally (G-Kraken's, G-Dodgy, G-TtT)

And a couple Stormtigers w/ Sneaky 2 expressed. We could try a few morphs w/ a couple combos, & you may get a good mix, hopefully.

This week will be hard to meet up, due to work and coaching every day/night, unless after 10pm.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
Hi Robert. Unfortunately I can't do Wed. @ 6pm. I get home from work at 4:30, then off to coach my son's baseball scrimmage at 5:15 & won't be home until after 9:30 pm.

Also, I jumped the gun a bit thinking I had 5 of those traits expressed on the same pet(s). I should have checked 1st, but I currently have 600+ pets, so I leaped before all that looking. I do have all of those traits (plus Sneaky 1 & Sneaky 2) expressed on many pets & various combos of those expressed on numerous pets as well.

After looking through my 621 pets, the most I could find expressed on 1 pet(s), was 3. Again with various combos of your desired traits expressed. I thought I had some with 4, but they had Grants Brutal Charge, instead of Self Brutal. In my line of maxed/near maxed, most have all but Sneaky Sneaky in the gene pool. I do have some 600+ pets that have Sneaky 1 mixed in w/ the other traits as well.

Here's a few:

Coral Widow- 650 ped-Gaze 2, G-Jobu's Kiss, G-Rally
Fire Toad- 690-Webs 1, Self Brutal Charge
Ebon Spectre- 700-Webs 1, Gaze 2, G-Jobu's Kiss
Bullrog- 630-Sneaky 1 (has most other traits in pool)
Frog- 532-Gaze 1, Sneaky 1, G-Rally
Bullrog- 650-Gaze 3, G-Jobu's, G-Rally
Firetoad- 630-Gaze 2, G-Jobu's, G-Rally
Bullrog- 700-Gaze 3, G-Jobu's, G-Rally (also G-Steadying, G-TtT)
Minotaur- 700-Gaze 2, G-Jobu's, G-Rally ( G-Kraken's, G-TtT, G-Dodgy)
Em. Budgie- 630-Sneaky 1, Gaze 2, G-Rally ( G-Kraken's)
Em. Budgie- 630-Gaze 2, Sneaky 1, G-Rally (G-Kraken's)
Em. Budgie- 600-Gaze 2, Sneaky 1, G-Rally (G-Steadying, G-Shark's Fury)
Horned Toad- 700- Gaze 2, Webs 1, G-Rally (G-Brutal Charge, G-Regroup, G-TtT)
Minotaur- 700-Gaze 2, G-Jobu's, G-Rally (Pois. 2, G-Back Stab, G-TtT)
Fire Toad- 700-Webs 1, G- Jobu's, G- Rally (G-Kraken's, G-Dodgy, G-TtT)

And a couple Stormtigers w/ Sneaky 2 expressed. We could try a few morphs w/ a couple combos, & you may get a good mix, hopefully.

This week will be hard to meet up, due to work and coaching every day/night, unless after 10pm.
do you have any pets with sneaky sneaky, grants rally, and self brutal? those are the 3 i do not have

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
zuto4011a on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
do you have any pets with sneaky sneaky, grants rally, and self brutal? those are the 3 i do not have
Hey Robert, sorry for not getting back sooner, I didn't get much time for the computer these past few days.

I currently don't have all 3 expressed on the same pet, but I do have a couple pets that have Sneaky Sneaky 1 and Grants Rally, already expressed. I also have a couple with Self Brutal already expressed. And a couple with Sneaky Sneaky 2 already expressed. But currently not any with all 3 expressed. I do believe that some of my Budgies that have already expressed Sneaky Sneaky 1 & Grants Rally also have Self Brutal in the gene pool-- Self Brutal just hasn't shown up on those Budgies as of yet.

I did morph up about a dozen pets, combining my Sneaky Sneaky 1 & Grants Rally pet(s), with the Self Brutal pet(s)-- to try to get all 3 to show up on the same pet. I am currently training them all up for you, in hopes of getting lucky and having all 3 traits showing up on the same pet(s). I'll let you know how they turn out and in the meantime if you'd like to morph directly with any of the pets mentioned in the above post, the Sneaky Sneaky 1 w/ Grants Rally pet(s), the Self Brutal pet(s) and/or the Sneaky Sneaky 2 pet(s)....just let me know, and we can try to work something out.

But hopefully one of the 'test morphs' will produce all 3 desired traits and we can try morphing with one of them.