Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible way of getting a hybrid!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
So I've looked on the pet page, I saw some pets that don't exist yet. I think I know a way of getting a brown buffaloon.

Silver Buffaloon X Mini Minotaur? Tell me what you think.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
So I've looked on the pet page, I saw some pets that don't exist yet. I think I know a way of getting a brown buffaloon.

Well brown buffaloons already exist, The Durango Buffaloon from the Speedway giftcard so making a hybrid isn't necessary. Nice logic though.

Community Leader
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:

There are already brown buffaloons. They used to be from a game card. I have the Durango Buffaloon who is a Brown Buffaloon. :)

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Kelsey Fireheart on Jun 11, 2014 wrote:
There are already brown buffaloons. They used to be from a game card. I have the Durango Buffaloon who is a Brown Buffaloon. :)
Aww.