Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

we should be able to command our pets

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
it doesn't make any sense that we cant command petsbattle because they make terrible combat choices

so at least make it a pet talent or just completely allow us to command our pets

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zachshock on Dec 7, 2014 wrote:
it doesn't make any sense that we cant command petsbattle because they make terrible combat choices

so at least make it a pet talent or just completely allow us to command our pets
Sit, Stay, Heel & Sic'em! As it is they act more like an ally, and you're right they sometimes get in the way or choose the wrong target.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Oh yeah definitely! I would have loved to be able to tell my Charming Gaze 2 pet (and my son's) to hide in the corner of the battle board against that not-so charming Ms. Faye. That way I could still have it equipped and thus still get all of the bonus grants for my pirate, but they wouldn't get charmed themselves and then go about spreading that charm to the minion army I summoned-- tis the season to be giving!

Oh yes, there's definitely many a times I wish I had total control over my critters.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
And this is part of the reason I asked for a leash for my pet, but apparently no one else thought it was a decent idea.

I wonder if the KI crew would consider at least an invisible fence...